Do chameleons poop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syn

Avid Member
I've been feeding mine for the past few weeks but haven't noticed anything.

Do you think he eats it?

I've also wondered at times if it's camouflaged like they are.

It depends on the size of their tank. If it is too small they will hold their poop till you let them free range cause they don't want their house to smell like poop. And it is cammo, usually white or yellow with brown or black. maybe you just cant see it?

It depends on the size of their tank. If it is too small they will hold their poop till you let them free range cause they don't want their house to smell like poop. And it is cammo, usually white or yellow with brown or black. maybe you just cant see it?
That's so understandable. Do you think maybe I should let him free range in my kitchen? Maybe he wants to sample some of my lunch every now and then.

Shh Jo.

Iced Tea is amazing! I'll offer some in his dripper tomorrow. Mmm

Carol! Still the 1st here. ;)

Gosh no wonder you guys are confused, so many diff timezones AND a dateline in your own country! What time is it in texas? :)

Thanks Sam, Doh, I was hoping to catch Stanly, Oh well I did post before midnight there....I think. :D
Its 443 pm sat april 2 In Australia Kin :)

Lol Syn, stone the bloody crows! Crikey! :D

Silly Aussies and being in the future.. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

Wow, i would have already went to my Brotherhood breakfast at Church at 5:30am. Went to my outreach Bible Study at the Guild Park Apartments at 11:30 am, and prolly cut the grass by now if I was in Australia:D

lmao...thats all i gotta say:D

maybe your chameleon is LHAO and doesnt need to poop:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom