Discoloration in spots

seanUTD

Chameleon Info:

Your Chameleon – Male BB Ambilobe, almost 7 months, been in my care for 4 months
Handling – Every day, we have worked with him to accept handling
Feeding – Stanley is fed every other day with crickets, dubias, superworms, silks (when I have them), wild feeders like moths, katydids. All feeders are gutloaded with a homemade gutload including bee pollen, alfalfa, etc. They are also given butternut squash, kale, oranges, carrots, potatoes, collard greens, apples.
Supplements – RepCal without D3 every feeding, Flukers with D3 twice a month, ReptiVite twice a month
Watering – Misting 4 to 5 times a day for about two minutes, and yes I see him drink he isn’t a shy drinker
Fecal Description – Brown/white normal, never tested. He hasn’t been drinking AS MUCH as normal so they were slightly pink but I’ve bumped his mistings up and they are white now
History – He was bred by a member. Sire is Clint from RedIsland. Mother was a breeder at FLChams

Cage Info:

Cage Type – 2x2x4 Reptibreeze all mesh enclosure
Lighting – 18” linear reptiglo UVB 5.0, 60 watt incandescent bulb for heating
Temperature – 85 degrees basking, 72 degrees bottom
Humidity – 50% to 60% in between mistings, spikes at mistings
Plants – pothos, schefflera
Placement – Living room, air vents nowhere near the cage, fan in other section of the living room
Location – Dallas, TX

Current Problem – I have seen several spots of skin where the color appears to be draining out. I handle him every day so its safe to say they have developed in the last 24 hours

Attachments

• 2037e154.jpg
    2037e154.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 7917f281.jpg
    7917f281.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 108
Overall really healthy, I feel like he very early on had mbd but it has not progressed at all... There is VERY slight warping in his legs.. But he moves great, grips like a beast, and is a very very antsy Cham to get out of his cage.... Colors are great, eats pretty well.... LOVES supers... Idk he is very healthy just the random color blots bothered me /:

Back
Top Bottom