Disappointed, but hopeful

Debbie61

This weekend I thought for sure that I would have my chameleon or at least real close. Chameleon # 1, I went to look at and I just didn't feel comfortable with buying him because of missing claws and not being able to see him eat. Chameleon #2, the owner decided to keep him. And that's okay I'm happy for her, but he would have been an awesome chameleon to have. So now I'm back to square one-looking again. I have my cage reset up and things are all ready for that special cham. I am being patient and picky at the same time. So if any of you know of anyone who is going to part or is parting with their cham please let me know. I don't want a baby. I would prefer a cham that is older anywhere from 8 months and up. (I have a 2x2x4 cage and would prefer not to have to buy a smaller cage for a baby.) I really don't have a preference in species (veilded, panther or jacksons) I just want a nice, healthy cham.

Awww, just look at some of the site sponsors, they will have some of the healthiest chams you can find AND you can get them shipped to your door if need be. There are a lot of them and you can get photos to pick our your own guy once you get very serious. Its so fun hehe! Good luck

there are also alot of breeders on these forums that will ship (or maybe close to you?) I'd say look into them as pet stores normally suck for buying pets

I'm getting my chameleon today from Lancecham, I was lucky enough to be working about 20 minutes from him so I'll be picking up, but he also ships. I haven't got my guy yet but I picked him based on his sire and am sure he is beening well taken care of (talked to lance a good bit and he seems to know his stuff, he also has some great looking cham's)

agreed

there are also alot of breeders on these forums that will ship (or maybe close to you?) I'd say look into them as pet stores normally suck for buying pets

I'm getting my chameleon today from Lancecham, I was lucky enough to be working about 20 minutes from him so I'll be picking up, but he also ships. I haven't got my guy yet but I picked him based on his sire and am sure he is beening well taken care of (talked to lance a good bit and he seems to know his stuff, he also has some great looking cham's)

i picked up a girl from him the day of the anaheim show in october (i think it was october)...she's doing great. to be honest, she and the one i got from amazing blue are the healthiest and best looking of the bunch (we have 9!) and lance is great if you have questions or need advise! =)

not sure if he has any older chams he's looking to part with, but it would be worth a chat... ;)

You don't need to buy a baby cage for a 4-5 month old juvie. Although I've gotten 3 month old panthers that I put straight into a big cage and they did just great. And if you cup feed then there's absolutely nthing to worry about.

I also suggest finding breeders or reptile shows nearby and getting from them. Good luck! :)

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. I am taking my time and using my head in this decision. Don't want to be spontaneous, that never works well for me.

Back
Top Bottom