Dez and Jason brought me a little something to the Repticon.

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Dez and Jason weren't vending the show yesterday because all of their babies are to young to go to new homes right now. However they did come to the show as spectators and they brought me a little something.

Me, Dez, Jason & Chris

SadieOrlandoRepticon12112209.jpg

Oh my! A deli cup with something in it.

SadieOrlandoRepticon12112212.jpg

A little green something.

SadieOrlandoRepticon12112217.jpg

It's Luie & Camille's grandgaughter.

SadieOrlandoRepticon12112217.jpg

Meet Sadie. She's 6 weeks and 3 days old.

SadieOrlandoRepticon12112229.jpg

She is so tiny and absolutely adorable. I plan to spoil her rotton.

SadieOrlandoRepticon12112247.jpg

After the show we took the girls out in the sun for a misting. Elly went to the show to get a checkup from Dr. Alfonso.

Elly got a heavy misting.

SadieOrlandoRepticon12112262-1.jpg

Sadie got a light misting.

SadieOrlandoRepticon12112259.jpg

Sadie seems very happy in her little free range tree.

SadieOrlandoRepticon12112268.jpg

I'll bet she'll grow up to be just as lovely as her mother Anna and her grandmother Camille.

SadieOrlandoRepticon12112273.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, Jann! Sweet, adorable little girl. Carol is right, she is a lucky little one!

She is CUTE! When did Dez and Jason come, I must have been gone.

I bet she will be absolutely beautiful when she's older.

LPR08

Oh Jann, how she must make your heart smile :)
I know she doesn't replace your baby girl Camille, but she is part of her and you can see Camille in her every day now and her memory will live on with a smile
Anne
So cool of Dez to bring a tiny present to you
Anne
May I add you look beautiful and happy :)

Thank you everyone for the nice comments about Sadie.

LPR08, I think it was around 12:30 or 1 when Dez and Jason arrived at the show. Did you see Chris and Danny (lizardlover) there?

Anne, you are just too kind.

Sadie is setteling in nicely. She ate her crickets from a cup and had two baby mantis. I made a little video of her eating out of the cup. I'll upload it to youtube and poast it shortly.

Thank you everyone for the nice comments about Sadie.

LPR08, I think it was around 12:30 or 1 when Dez and Jason arrived at the show. Did you see Chris and Danny (lizardlover) there?

Anne, you are just too kind.

Sadie is setteling in nicely. She ate her crickets from a cup and had two baby mantis. I made a little video of her eating out of the cup. I'll upload it to youtube and poast it shortly.

I did see Chris talking to Jeremy, but didn't want to interrupt him. I left right at 1, as I had to be back in Tampa for work. Did not see Danny.

LPR08

:D:DThis is awesome Jann!! She is a super cute little girl, and how lucky she is to have your for a momma!!

A Little Video of Sadie

Thank you all for the kind words and compliments about Sadie. For her first day here Sadie has eat very well. One or two baby mantis, 10 to 12 small crickets and a small Phoenix worm. Here's a video of her first cup feeding this morning.

I have to say this thread just made my day :) I have been having a boring day of cleaning then sat down to eat and opened this thread up and it put me in a good mood :D the thought of you having that little cutie patootie in loving memory of Camille makes me happy, I am thrilled for you, that was so nice of Dez and Jason, and great pics and video... Keep em coming! :)

What a little piggy! I am glad she took to cup feeding. I knew you would love her Jann! And I know she has the very best home!

You got to see her hatch on webcam too which is extra special (I think anyway)

What a little piggy! I am glad she took to cup feeding. I knew you would love her Jann! And I know she has the very best home!

You got to see her hatch on webcam too which is extra special (I think anyway)

I think watching her hatch did make her extra special. :) Michael and I both are already in love with her. We spent allot of the day just watching her on that little tree. Not only is she a good eater, she's very active too. :D She already has a place in our hearts. Thank you so much Dez.

Jann - I'm thrilled for you that you have a new little cutie to spoil rotten!!! She's adorable, and like Sadie said, this made my day too.

Michelle

Back
Top Bottom