My New Little Girl Ivy

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
I'd like to introducing our new family member Ivy. She arrived at my house today thanks to her transporters for all their help to get her to me from SC. Ivy came from a forums member that had to re-home her.

Ivy is 10 months old and weighs 90 grams. When she arrived she was dark and stressed but after a few hours of outside time, Ivy started to warm up and show some color. She is now a beautiful blue/green sleeping on her condo.

Eventually, Ivy might be Hammy's girlfriend. Hammy is such a handsome veiled boy and I’m so worried that something could happen to him with that issue he has with his windpipe. If I do mate and have eggs I'm going to sale most of the eggs as soon as they are laid. You can ship eggs shortly after they are laid. Hopefully, @ Matt Vanilla Gorilla will help me with that. I’ll probably only keep about 8 to 10 egg. I’ve been thinking about this because the people that got a baby from me are not breeders and probably none will breed. I want to keep the Luie and Camille line going and have a sweet Hammy baby.

Please welcome my beautiful little girl Ivy.

IVEY06152019 012.JPG
IVEY06152019 019.JPG
IVEY06152019 038.JPG
IVEY06152019 060.JPG

ivy sleeping 6 15 19 008.JPG

ivy sleeping 6 15 19 034.JPG

Last edited:
All of your chameleons in your collection are so beautiful! Great photos and congratulations on the new addition :)

@jannb man you always get the most beautiful female Veiled I have ever seen. Add on top of that your pictures just highlight that so well. You always make me want to get a female Veiled

Back
Top Bottom