Sadie’s Family Tree

Thank you for all the nice comments about Sadie and her family.

Dez thank you for posting Spike and Sprite. I love seeing the kids! Spike is looking like his grandpa's. Sprite is probably going to burst out with her colors after this next shed.

That is one pefect and veryy vivid looking Cham you got there Jan. And nice family tree!! Some great blood in there!

Sadie is turning out gorgeous! Happy half-year to her!

She does have a very impressive looking family tree. Kudos to you and Dez on all the gorgeous grandparents and parents.

I just want to know Jann's secret. You aren't feeding your chams Miracle-gro are you? It's gotta be something you are keeping secret though. All of your critters just seem that much bigger and brighter colored than most I've seen...:)

Amazing photos too ladies.

Thanks for the show.

Sadie is turning out gorgeous! Happy half-year to her!

She does have a very impressive looking family tree. Kudos to you and Dez on all the gorgeous grandparents and parents.

I just want to know Jann's secret. You aren't feeding your chams Miracle-gro are you? It's gotta be something you are keeping secret though. All of your critters just seem that much bigger and brighter colored than most I've seen...:)

Amazing photos too ladies.

Thanks for the show.

I think Jann's secret is just that her chameleons are happy. They get to go outside just about everyday and are not kept in cages.

Sadie is spoiled rotten I have seen how she tries to go where every she wants and climb on whoever she wants.

I think that all equals beautiful, vibrant healthy chameleons :)

Beautiful colors. Happy 6 months. Be prepared for her terrible teens to maybe start showing in her personality in the next 6 months.

Thank you Jackie. I don't use miracle grow and I have only been feeding 3 days a week but I do use a large variety of well gutloaded feeders.

Dez, you are so kind. I try my best to give all my pets a happy life.

Thank you PantherEnvy. I can't see Sadie getting anything but sweeter. :)

Thanks Stefan. I'll be looking for you to post some photos of Clea and Dexter over the summer.

So sexy all of them and there colors are awesome I wonder will mines have those pretty colors and jannb u need a insagram really

Sadie is the most beautiful female veiled in the world :D She is just gorgeous! I am so jealous. You see what natural sun and superior care can do, Calais gets more vibrant by the day when he lives outside and today was a brilliant fire engine red

all those chams are so colorful :D makes me think my zelda might be a lil older than 6.5 months old though if yours is only 67grams lol zelda weighed 100.00 grams exactly and that was almost a month ago :rolleyes: maybe mine is fat idk hahaha anyways i really like the scheme sadie has, really green with hints of turqoise.

Thank you for the nice comments on my Sadie baby.

Shaboggie, I'm jbesok on instagram but I'm just getting started.

Flapenn, it might be time to cut way back on Zelda's food.

love all the pictures to show how you got such a perfect little cham girl :) shes beautiful and growing so fast!

Thank you Jason and Meghan. I'm really loving this little girl. She is just so sweet and loving. She'd much rather be on me than any tree. :)

Back
Top Bottom