deremensis, montium, multituberculata and quadricornis pics :D

jack29

I'd like to show you some new pics of my chamaeleons made with a friend's camera that it's much better than mine!! I hope you'll like it ;)

Deremensis female

Montium female

Montium male

Multituberculata male

Quadricornis male

Quadricornis female

Happiness with my animals!

Regards
Jack

Very nice, Jack! I love waking up Sunday morning to find picture threads like this! All of them look very well fed. ;) Oh, and the 2nd deremensis pic is great. I love that pose!

Oh Jack those are great pictures! You and I sure agree on chameleons. Your Montium male is just perfect, wow. He is a text book picture.:):) But you know my love comes back to your quads. All of your chams are great and I enjoy the picture of you smiling while holding one.

Thanks everybody for your compliments! i really appriceate that and my chams will be glad too! :D

Oh Jack those are great pictures! You and I sure agree on chameleons. Your Montium male is just perfect, wow. He is a text book picture.:):) But you know my love comes back to your quads. All of your chams are great and I enjoy the picture of you smiling while holding one.

Thanks Laurie, you and me have the same taste on animals! to be honest i was really happy in that moment not just for being with my chams but also for my friend's jokes that was making that photo! :D

Is the montium female having a problem with its eye? It looks a little puffy.

No she is right! she has her eyes closed just because was late and she was already in sleeping attitude! ;)

Back
Top Bottom