Dehydrated Veiled Cham

Im sorry to say this, your chameleon will die without a vet. there is nothing we can do to help. he look in pain and probably with infection of organ faillure its hard to tell. At least if you dont have money for exotic you can ask for euthanasia? :/
Its not I dont have money. I Am calling vets tmr asap. If they tell me hes in pain I wont make him suffer and ill ask for euthanasia.

for tonight, leave him alone, in cold humid space where he can rest (dont heat him this will be a mistake only encouraging the growing of bacteria and provide him more disconfort and dehydrating him (more heat = lost of water)
call the vet tomorow and knock on wood

for tonight, leave him alone, in cold humid space where he can rest (dont heat him this will be a mistake only encouraging the growing of bacteria and provide him more disconfort and dehydrating him (more heat = lost of water)
call the vet tomorow and knock on wood
Thank you all so much for the help

The vet said it could gave been different things but we agreed it was mostlikely he ate an infected cricket and just went rapidly downhill from there. He did inform me on ways to make chameleon husbantry better in the future although I don't plan on having another chameleon for a while.

Back
Top Bottom