Moved into his new reptibreeze. Just wondering if this is normal for a veiled... looks mildly dehydrated to me but I'm no expert so... Urates are normal and white so I don't think it's a serious thing. Just want to get ahead of it if it's developing.
Yea... he's only 5 months and already showing some fantastic colour. Some cool turquoises coming out.
I love how much he's developed since I had him. Never get used to watching an animal grow up. It happens so fast too... you really notice the changes even from one day to another sometimes.
Thanks for allaying my concern. I do love my little guy.... even if he hates me
Have you had him since birth or do you know the breeder personally? Meaning are you sure of his age? He sure looks and weighs more than the average 5 month old! BTW I don't think he looks dehydrated.
Have you had him since birth or do you know the breeder personally? Meaning are you sure of his age? He sure looks and weighs more than the average 5 month old! BTW I don't think he looks dehydrated.
Just an update a month later - he's even bigger now. Think he could end up being a monster cham Though that may lead to a shorter life I still think it's pretty cool how much he's growing.