De Flea flea spray

serenitystarlite

Established Member
I recently re-potted a couple pothos and hibiscus that I had on the front porch. I rinsed them really well but they seem to have some little gnats and some tiny spiders. I have a bottle of De Flea pet and area spray for my cats. I know it's safe for newborn kittens and nursing mother cats, but is it safe to use around chameleons? I want to spray the plants and try to get rid of these pesky gnats. I can take the plants in a different room to spray them, but there are 2 in Kami's cage that I'm afraid the bugs might have spread to. It might also be a good idea to spray the carpet. If it's not safe, no big deal. Just wondering if anyone has used it around their chams.

I would not use the spray. Try spraying the roots of the plants or soaking them for a little.

Warm water with a few drops of dishwashing detergent works well for killing bugs on plants. spray on and rinse later. Always try to avoid anything chemical where possible,
no matter the claims on the bottle, especially if these plants will be in your lizards enviroment.
Knats wont live in/on your carpet.
Cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom