Daytona Breeders Expo and Symposium Updates and Pics...

Julirs

Greetings from Daytona! It stormed a bit when we got here, but the weather cleared up and off to the Symposium we went. I finally got to meet Chad, Ryan and Lisa, I had met Darci here last year. Also met Tyler after all these years. Chris Anderson gave a great talk at the Symposium, and we listened to talks by Peter Necas and Jim Nozaki-all interesting. When you registered you got an Exo-Terra Backpack, calcium, vitamin supplements, a mister bottle, a t-shirt, a video, and a magazine.
LAURIE! Where are you! I guess we will meet up at the show tomorrow...we did not stay for the rest of the speakers as hunger was calling!
Anyways...here are some pictures, and I will update more tomorrow!

View from our room...
DSCN7081.jpg

Jim Nozaki..
DSCN7090.jpg

Chris Anderson...
DSCN7094.jpg

DSCN7098.jpg

From where I was sitting you were to my left and up a few rows. We left after Chris talked. We were starving, and those chairs were murder! I wish I had come over to say Hi to you and Liz and Laurie! We will see each other tomorrow at the show. Laurie I will be calling you tomorrow!

Not to disparage Chris or Jim Nozaki but did anyone bother to see the talks given by Petr Nečas, Nicolà Lutzmann and Wolfgang Schmidt? I'm sure those would have been really interesting.

Just got back from the show (There is no way I can tell you guys how absolutely melting HOT it is here!). It was plenty busy, lots of great things to look at. Looking forward to the auction tonight.

Here are more pics...
DSCN7101.jpg

DSCN7103.jpg

DSCN7104.jpg

DSCN7105.jpg

DSCN7106.jpg

DSCN7107.jpg

The symposium was AMAZING!!!
Listening to Chris Anderson, Petr Nečas, Nicolà Lutzmann and Wolfgang Schmidt was an honor. I was so bummed that most people left after Anderson. Lutzmann and Schmidt shared some great stuff. Shame on those who left before they spoke. You REALLY missed out.
Now its time to play with my new creatures!

JEALOUS!
Thanks for the pics:)
I seen turtleisland :) I hope thats there next year!
I am getting to possibly goo :) just need to find out the price on the plane tickets and the hotels :) lol and im there!:)
MORE PICS:) lol

also Julirs keep a look out for Russ Case (editor of Reptiles Magazine) hes there :) lol

We missed the entire symposium due to some unforeseen circustances, however, we had the pleasure of talking with Petr and Nicolá today at our booth. Both very interesting fellas to discuss the hobby with. :)

Luis

Back
Top Bottom