Chameleon Symposium - Daytona 2010

Chris Anderson

Dr. House of Chameleons
Hey Everyone,

I thought I'd let everyone know that they should make an effort to go to this year's National Reptile Breeder's Expo in Daytona, FL. In addition to simply being an awesome show, Exo-Terra is hosting a Chameleon Symposium at the show this year, which should be of interest to everyone here. Speakers at the Symposium include Petr Necas, Wolfgang Schmidt, Fredrich Wilhelm Henkel, myself and more. Here is a link to the Exo-Terra site's announcement: http://www.exo-terra.com/en/explore/chameleon_symposium.php

The show is August 20-22nd and the symposium is on Friday night (Aug. 20) so plan on coming out Friday and getting a hotel room for at least one night.

Hope to see a lot of you there!

Chris

I will be there. Please stop by my booth(s)!! (the day after you go to listen to Chris....;))

Thanks Chris, i just registered. Now if you could just get Petr to bring some of his second edition of Hidden Jewels.:D

Well, then how are you going to come see all the little babies? We need to have a chat with your dad about that. :rolleyes:

I know. I know. No one ever really listens to me. It's really the 5 hour drive that's killing us. I really wanted to see the melleri babies

Following the chameleon meeting, there is another meeting being held at Chris's hotel room. We'll sit everyone neatly in a half circle, and you can take turns asking him questions with a raised hand.

Sorry, having flashbacks....

Following the chameleon meeting, there is another meeting being held at Chris's hotel room. We'll sit everyone neatly in a half circle, and you can take turns asking him questions with a raised hand.

Sorry, having flashbacks....

I heard this was an anual event. Do we need tickets or a special invite. I think it is just first come first serve.

Chris , Hilton righ? :D

Correct, this is an annual event, but it's not free. Just PayPal $25 per person to [email protected], and I'll make sure you get Chris's room number. For $100, you can get an all-access pass to Chris himself, and stand next to him all weekend.

Back
Top Bottom