Daytona 2013 Reptile Show Pictures

Cain, Jann, Olimpia, Dez, Dr.O, JimO, Kerrek, Jeremy and Cameron it was so awesome to finally meet all of you! Hopefully I can make down for next years show and we can all hang again.

I got a few pictures of the show as well but they would mostly be repeats of what has already been posted here. There are a few of me prostrating myself in front of the Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Daytona but those aren't probably forum appropriate. ;)

Cain, Jann, Olimpia, Dez, Dr.O, JimO, Kerrek, Jeremy and Cameron it was so awesome to finally meet all of you! Hopefully I can make down for next years show and we can all hang again.

I got a few pictures of the show as well but they would mostly be repeats of what has already been posted here. There are a few of me prostrating myself in front of the Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Daytona but those aren't probably forum appropriate. ;)

Trace thanks for helping us out with the cristatus. She is doing well (so far) Has a very good appetite

It was so nice to finally meet you. Hope to see you next year :D

Thanks for the photos Jann! What an awesome looking show. I sure wish we had something like that where I live. Teddy is adorable. I had a three-toed box turtle when I was a teenager. Would love to have a turtle or tortoise again, but I'll have to move. They are illegal to own here:mad:

Jann, thanks so much for posting the photos! I would have loved to see those parsonii in person. Looks like they had quite a variety of things - not just snakes like the shows up here.

Deb

Thank you again everyone for all the nice comments about the photos.

Trace, that will be awesome if you can make it down again next year! :):D:):D

I did not go to the Daytona show. Not this year at least:D. Thanks and take care.

how lucky you have to be able to enjoy as varied fairs;). The incredible jacksonii parsonii and good overall .... all chameleons leaving the quadricornis incredible.
And very nice the colorful calyptratus

I did not go to the Daytona show. Not this year at least:D. Thanks and take care.

Actually it was a different Jeremy (Jerm is his nick). That said; you are one of the few old timey keepers I have not met and would like to at some point. Eventually I’ll get out to one of the big west coast shows and visit everyone at the same time.

Actually it was a different Jeremy (Jerm is his nick). That said; you are one of the few old timey keepers I have not met and would like to at some point. Eventually I’ll get out to one of the big west coast shows and visit everyone at the same time.

Absolutely I look forward to meeting everyone back east at the Daytona Show one of these years. I want to go to the San Diego show again and Hamm Germany show eventually:D.

Back
Top Bottom