Daytona 2013 Reptile Show Pictures

More show pictures

DaytonaShow2013436_zps56ee6b62.jpg

Jann your pics are amazing as usual!!!!!!
i love the pastels in this "gal".. (?) i think i know,, but i hate to asume.... what is she?

I really like the false chameleon. It's the first time I've noticed one at the show.

Lisa, that's a male panther chameleon. I'm not sure of the species. His vendor didn't have any of their tanks marked with species or prices and the animals were in very sad conditions. :(

great pics jann. so many different types of animals at that show. i have to make it out to one of these shows. one day...one day.

What was below the cuban false chameleon? <---Been searching for years. Id love to own a pair of these.

Great pics Jann

Thanks for the pics! Who had the Parsonii? Was he for sale?

He was for sale $1500

Jann may remember the vender . I don't .

We went on Sunday and Jann said there where six parsonii to start with but by the time we got there four had been sold.

What was below the cuban false chameleon? <---Been searching for years. Id love to own a pair of these.

Great pics Jann

That was a White Throat Monitor. They had a pair for $1800.00.

Thanks for the pics! Who had the Parsonii? Was he for sale?

The French people had the parsons. They always bring something interesting. They sold 5 early Sat. morning and that little guy was still left when the show was over Sunday evening. I heard they couldn't take him back and did a trade for some other reptiles.

DaytonaShow2013158_zps57a96ae0.jpg

Love the pics Jann.Your husband did such a wonderful job.
I would love to have access to a show like that
Congrats on getting Teddy

Now I feel like I missed the best party of the year! It would be a great time to meet some forum members face to face and see all those incredible reptiles. :)

Thanks for posting all these great pics, it was a blast looking through them!

Lisa, that's a male panther chameleon. I'm not sure of the species. His vendor didn't have any of their tanks marked with species or prices and the animals were in very sad conditions. :(

they certainly were, and it probably didn't help that their glass aquarium had 3" of very loose bark and mulch that the crickets were hiding in...they had that substrate in virtually all of their cages, but in the panther cage? really?:mad:

Back
Top Bottom