damm hott

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
well its going to hit 31 degrees here today oh wait thats about 90 farenheit, and its a pain, less than a month ago i was heating to keep these guys comfortable now im trying to cool the place down.
just venting LOL but at least we can get out for some sun:D

hoj

What does sun look like? We have had rain for 11 straight days. Montana is going to sink soon. My spirt already has.:( We are going up to 65 today. Finally starting to warm up!!

Montana is getting rain too? I'm from South Dakota and its doing the same here. Hell our capital is flooded cuz the Missouri river. Luckily I live on the west side.

Hoj you should come check out the store today.
It's a solid 95*F in here right now.
I need more fans etc, all my heat lights are off.

well its going to hit 31 degrees here today oh wait thats about 90 farenheit, and its a pain, less than a month ago i was heating to keep these guys comfortable now im trying to cool the place down.
just venting LOL but at least we can get out for some sun:D

hoj

I feel ya, I live about a half hour from ontario and the weather is very similar. Today it is blazin hot but next week could be a flashback from winter, and the humidity is a killer. It's definetly harder to keep stable temps for the chams here.

Hoj you should come check out the store today.
It's a solid 95*F in here right now.
I need more fans etc, all my heat lights are off.

damm thats hott buddy, my montanes wouldn't survive that !! wont be going out today but i def, want to get down a see the store. how didi the expo go for you..i wanted to talk more but i had some friends there and cham tables are aways really busy..

hoj

Thats pretty hot for Canada isn't it?

We are looking at 100 degrees in the next few days and it is smothering hot here. I cannot handle the heat when it is that hot.:rolleyes:

About to call the fire dept for a hose down in these parts also, I feel like I am living back in AZ!:(

Wow you aren't kidding it is HOT here today at 31 (41 with the humidity). Thank god for air conditioning...house can be kept at a stable temp for the chameleons :)

Hey PSI (Sam) , if you have that Fischer from the weekend, in that 95F, you'd best beware. It won't take sustained 95s.....

He's sitting at ambient 87, getting sprayed down every hour to cool him off.

The front of the store is just sitting at 95 because of all the enclosures.

How's the humidity? Where I am, the highs were about 94, with 85% humidity. It's terrible.

LPR08

No A/C in the truck today and the temps where hitting like 52 degrees because of the engine heat. Insane! Glad to be back home making some tunes and misting down the chams!

Took my veiled out today and built him a vine castle around a hibiscus in my backyard and an hour and a half later, i was sweating and he really didnt wanna come back inside with me but i didnt feel like feeding the circling hawks lol but yeah its really hot today in toronto

Back
Top Bottom