Crickets got out!!!

Thank you! I totally agree and I tried feeding my cham dubias for weeks and he just wouldn't take them. I tried all sizes, and I even withheld food for several days thinking if he was hungry he would try one and still no luck. I'm certainly open to trying again if anyone thinks I could do something else to get my cham interested in dubias. Most chams seem to love them so I've always been confused by mine haha. He's not generally picky. I still give tons of variety with each feeding.
I got a good trick for yah. Put some crickets in a smaller container for your cham to feed him or her and when he goes to strike a cricket eventually he’ll grab a Dubia and usually after they try them they’ll go for them. Or try a red runner they move much more than a Dubia. It took my cham a while to realize that Dubias in a cup were actually alive cuz all they see is floating shells.

I got a good trick for yah. Put some crickets in a smaller container for your cham to feed him or her and when he goes to strike a cricket eventually he’ll grab a Dubia and usually after they try them they’ll go for them. Or try a red runner they move much more than a Dubia. It took my cham a while to realize that Dubias in a cup were actually alive cuz all they see is floating shells.

I'll definitely keep trying! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom