cricketfood

ayiaskepi

is cricketfood.com back in business??? I was under the impressions that they were not taking orders anymore, but the website does not seem to reflect that any longer.

Any info????

cricket food (again)

is cricketfood.com back in business??? I was under the impression that they were not taking orders anymore, but the website does not seem to reflect that any longer.

Any info????

Not sure. Maybe someone bought the site and now they are busy producing the food.

I know he was selling it and getting out of the business. However, it also said that he was taking the recipe to the grave. I don't know if it went to the new owner if that's what happened. It may not be the same recipe.

PS Don't start a new thread just because no one posted for an hour.

Not sure. Maybe someone bought the site and now they are busy producing the food.

I know he was selling it and getting out of the business. However, it also said that he was taking the recipe to the grave. I don't know if it went to the new owner if that's what happened. It may not be the same recipe.

PS Don't start a new thread just because no one posted for an hour.

last week he wanted to know everyones replies on closing it down. I think hes not closing it down...but im not shure.

YAY! I was just going to resign to having to have a saladbar in my fridge for my crix forever!

YAY! I was just going to resign to having to have a saladbar in my fridge for my crix forever!

Do you feed your crickets only the CricketFood Gutload? I was under the impression that it just kills them off after a couple of days because their digestive system can't handle the calcium. It would be way easier if I could solely feed them the gutload.

Dave I have had no troubles with die offs. I dont use just the gutload from them though. I also rotate veggies and fruits for the water content for them and just to provide something different. I usually get 500 crix and feed them store gutload and veggies to maintain them and put a few dozen in another container to feed the cricketfood gutload before they are eaten.

Do you feed your crickets only the CricketFood Gutload? I was under the impression that it just kills them off after a couple of days because their digestive system can't handle the calcium. It would be way easier if I could solely feed them the gutload.

Actually, I've not used it yet. I only planned on buying some when I heard about the stuff for the first time, and then I heard that it went out of business. I gutload with a wide array of fruits and veggies, and would definitely continue to do so when you use any store bought gutload.

Ronnie sent out a mass e-mail... He is not shutting down, but did increase his prices and the order process time/shipping will take longer. IMO it's great stuff, worth the extra $ and wait...

I agree Jaimie I love it well at least my chams do. I am one to try for the best possible gutload and less supplementing for my chams. So far since I have been using the product and cut down even more on supplements except a gravid female I havent seen any changes and I feel it is more healthy.

Kat its def better than store bought but I agree that you should still rotate the veggies and fruits. It has definatly helped me in costs of loading up on fruits and veggies and gave me more room in my fridge. I still use all the fruits and veggies I have always used but I dont have to buy 20 different things all at once now:) It makes my life easier and I am glad he is back in buissiness!!!!

Ronnie sent out a mass e-mail... He is not shutting down, but did increase his prices and the order process time/shipping will take longer. IMO it's great stuff, worth the extra $ and wait...

Thats great news!
Thanks Jamie

I placed a quick order after I heard that he was getting out of the business.

It is great news!

Here is a copy/paste of the e-mail he sent out...

"""CricketFood.com is taking orders again

IT'S THE NOT SO GRAND REOPENING - HIGHER PRICES, LONGER DELIVERY TIMES, NOT REALLY A SALE, SALE =0\

Man, if only we could get politicians to be so honest… I have received over 200 hundred emails , which represents about 10% of my customer base and 90% of the news letter subscribers. Out of those, all but 3 said the same thing, don’t change the recipes, raise the prices, and an overall understanding and acceptance of the shipping times. Two of the 3 suggested modifying the recipes to lower the prices and 1 actually suggested I go kill myself if things don't work out. =0)

I know I’m going to loose a few of you because of the price increase and the delays and I’m really sorry for that. Hopefully I’ll be seeing you again if things get better in the future.

I wish I had time to reply to everyone personally. Just know that I really appreciate your replies and it doesn’t matter if you've only ordered once or a dozen times. All of your feedback is equally important to me because each of you contribute to supporting my family, and for that, Cheryl and I are grateful.

Thanks,
Ronnie
"""""""

Back
Top Bottom