cricketfood.com

John33871

has anyone every had a problem with cricketfood.com? i ordered some of there gutload on sept 15, i emailed them and told me that they had a roof leak, which i believed. they were very nice about the problem, they are going to give me another pound of gutload for the trouble. they said it was shipped on the sept 25 via priority usps. today is the oct 2 and still no gutload. ive ordered things with priority mail and it comes in 2 to 3 days, and its the 6th day now. all i know is that this better be the best gutload ever, lol. so anyone ever have any issues?

last time I ordered from them, I found small bugs in the dust...I have seen these same bugs in prepackaged pasta and pop tarts at my friends house lol one time i went to take a bite of a poptart after a few drinks and I stopped myself because I noticed a lot of movement lol but seriously you have to be careful ..... i use luckylure now no problems so far

I ordered from them on the 12th of last month and received my order 3 days later with no problems.

I haven't had any issue with Cricketfood.com, and I have to say the product is FANTASTIC!
I am very pleased with the results and the fact that I know longer make my own gut-load.
Be patient....stuff happens. They will make it right.

-Brad

I love their product as well. Always been awesome. For some orders though, it has taken up to 3 weeks to get. So I always make sure I order well in advance. From what I understand they make the food in batches. They wait until they have enough orders, make the batch and ship it out. This ensures you get a fresh product and not one that has been sitting there for months.

I emailed them 3 times after 3 weeks, they were nice when they finally responded but took almost a month to get mine. Not complaining, just my experience

Just wanted to add that I ordered two 5lb bags, one cricket and one worm gutload. I recieved the package within three working days. Excellent service. That was last month.

yeah, i thought i would get it quick, so im losing alot of crickets. they have a sweet potato and a regular potato. in there box right now

also the location of your cricket den plays a huge role, I know the overall health of mine do well with indirect sunlight as opposed to strictly dark and direct sunlight

the indirect seems to help them stay healthy whereas the dark they do so so and the direct they just drop off like dead bodies making the whole den a waste site

well they stay in my sisters room, because of the noise they make. they are in a 56qt plastic container box. the box has a screen top for ventilation.

I addition to the sweet potato (I would remove the white potato) you can give them kale, collard or Romaine greens, some crushed up breakfast cereal, carrot, squash, apple.
This should keep them and your cham(s) happy till your shipment comes in.

-Brad

yea, its all i had at the house. i am completely broke, lol. so i just grabed what i had. im hoping it arrives today. i will take out the white potato tho if you think that would be best. thanks for the advice.

oh i know the smell. i used to keep them outside but one bad rain storm i lost all of my crickets. so now im just afraid to loss them to rain or to the ants. thats why i got them in my sisters room while they are away:D

Back
Top Bottom