Cricket fear??

"A five gallon bucket filled 1/3 of the way with a 50/50 mix of sand and peat moss for gardening works well as a laying site. This mixture should be mixed with water and compacted so that it is moist enough to hold the formation of a tunnel but not wet. When placed in the container a female, that is ready to lay and finds the laying mixture of adequate moisture, should soon start to dig a hole to lay her eggs.

A female can take quite a while to lay her eggs, and will occasionally dig test holes before settling on a hole in which to lay her clutch. Once the female has laid her clutch, she should be removed from the laying container and gently palpated to make sure the entire clutch has been deposited. Extra care should then be taken with the female to ensure she is able to re-hydrate, and that she has access to nutritious food so that she can regain her strength."

This is all Brad Ramsey's information from his website. http://raisingkittytheveiledchameleon.blogspot.com/

I would recommend reading this before posting anymore question. He is very smart and has excellent advise for beginners. I may take a few minutes to read but its better then losing your pet.

its the oddest thing,shes brown and moody and in the corner of her enclosure but when i take her out she goes bright green and explores...

You should post a new question in general discussion and try to give as detailed info as possible.

ya i tried to get aaron1 to post detailed info but they wouldn't so I do not think that may happen. but hey maybe they where busy I just hope the cham makes it because he is new and I hope we all can educate them and not discourage them because we all had our first little one also.

Back
Top Bottom