Couple pics

Damus

I was cleaning the cages earlier today and snapped a couple shots. They are both growing so fast, Clyde's colors are just amazing. Enjoy

SAM_1110.jpg

SAM_1112.jpg

SAM_1115.jpg

Nice, how old are they? Are you breeding them?

Not 100% on the ages, but i think he is 6-7 months and she is 5-6 months old. We would like to breed possibly, still have lots of research to do before we decide if we will. But we have slowly tried to get them used to each other. I have black plastic garbage bags attached to their cages so they cant see each other, and to moderate humidity. A couple times ive taken this down so they can see each other, Clyde gets super excited and fires up, his eyes and head look like a bengal tiger, and he starts bobbin his head and what not. Bonnie gets a little intimidated and will make herself look real big and dark she will usually go hide after a minute or 2 so i will put the plastic back up, maybe some day she will warm up to him though :D

Not 100% on the ages, but i think he is 6-7 months and she is 5-6 months old. We would like to breed possibly, still have lots of research to do before we decide if we will. But we have slowly tried to get them used to each other. I have black plastic garbage bags attached to their cages so they cant see each other, and to moderate humidity. A couple times ive taken this down so they can see each other, Clyde gets super excited and fires up, his eyes and head look like a bengal tiger, and he starts bobbin his head and what not. Bonnie gets a little intimidated and will make herself look real big and dark she will usually go hide after a minute or 2 so i will put the plastic back up, maybe some day she will warm up to him though :D
I'm doing exactly the same with my Veiled, except I'm definitely breeding them when they are ready.....I have more research to do, 'cos you can't do too much, but the only concern I have is the amount of time it's going to take.........what if it goes really well? How many babies will I have to look after, lol

Back
Top Bottom