Couple Nice Pics

Chris Anderson

Dr. House of Chameleons
I shot a couple nice pics this morning when I should have been working on Tuesday's lecture (ohh well). Anyway, I thought people might like to see some of them.

I realized I hadn't taken any recent pics of my male Bd. transvaalense so here he is:

4000896843_21fa6cd3ab_o.jpg

And then I was taking pics of the baby Bd. transvaalense while they were eating. I liked these shots:
4000896975_bee33f8840_o.jpg

4001662322_b81a410657_o.jpg

4000897175_5644a53ae7_o.jpg

4001662514_fcb1464820_o.jpg

And my personal favorite:
4001662630_494bc8df7d_o.jpg

Enjoy!

Chris

You mentioning your lecture reminds me that I need to work on my law assignments :(

These photos are amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Your male looks great and I just love the pics of the babies. They are so cute having their dinner! :) Thanks for sharing!

Wow Chris! With those huge water droplets compared to those little ones, im not sure what it is, but it makes the photos come out more awesome-ly! lol

Awesome shots, Chris! The Transvaalense look better and better with each photo session, if that's even possible.

Thanks guys. I was really pleased with how the pics came out.

The male definitely is impressive. This species in general is quite attractive and their typical colors are very nice (I've not shown any pics that weren't of their typical rest coloration).

The babies are definitely a trip. They didn't seem too bothered by me and the camera but it was hard trying to keep track of which one to aim at to try and get that tongue shot. Finally got the one full extension shot though.

Chris

Amazing moments you captured! I'm glad those babies are holding up so well. My female is still carrying her spare tire and still shows aggression towards either male. Ho hum, patience is a virtue, right?

Luis

Wow chris the orange on that Bd. transvaalense looks amazing. Awesome pics as always, that last shot especially. What kind of flash do you use?

Wow Chris, you must really know chameleons.:D:D:D Those kids are adorable. And look healthy. If you have left overs..........

Back
Top Bottom