conundrum

Shawntea

I have a choosing conundrum. I am stuck between whether to get a new carpet cham or a panther. Both are offered from members here on the forum, and both for the same price. So now I am having trouble choosing. I know so rough huh?!:rolleyes: Any thoughts friends and advisers?

I have a choosing conundrum. I am stuck between whether to get a new carpet cham or a panther. Both are offered from members here on the forum, and both for the same price. So now I am having trouble choosing. I know so rough huh?!:rolleyes: Any thoughts friends and advisers?

Depends on your preferences and what type of panther for me. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think carpets might be a tad more timid when it comes to human contact. But then again my panthers are like puppies lol

Both:D lol j/k. I keep both.

What he said!!!^^^ ;)

But if I HAD to choose.... Id say go with the little guy, panthers are great but personally.. Im just tired of seeing the same stuff..

You will get all the color or more out of a lat than from a pardalis

Help!!!

I'm really new to this forum stuff and blogs, I dont even know how to post anything can someone please help... This is the only thing i know how to do for now which is reply to a post... HELP PLEASE!!!! :(

the carpet of course is from dooley and the panther from jack. I keep a jackson jacksoni and pygmies now. I love carpets, but the first one 1 ever owned died within 72 hours of what I think was a resp infection. I did everything right, researched, monitored enclosure for temps and humidity, contacted dooley for extra info but bought from kingsnake from a breeder that didn't package her or identify her box properly and she was wc. I am nervous trying again and never considered panthers until jacks bb ambilobies. Just scared to get a tricky breed again and wondering if the past one died due to my care. I am second guessing my abilities. My jackson and my pygmies were all wc, and I was able to acclimate them well, they are over a year in my care now.

Get the Carpet. They are not as easy to come by. When you get the itch to get another, there will be a Panther available.

I'm really new to this forum stuff and blogs, I dont even know how to post anything can someone please help... This is the only thing i know how to do for now which is reply to a post... HELP PLEASE!!!! :(

You mean you dont know how to start your own thread?

Check out the chams 4 sale thread. Someone is selling a stunning female carpet :)

came home from a reptile show with a male carpet and a pair of spectral pygmies. Getting a female carpet from dooley in 2 weeks!

Back
Top Bottom