confused ):

ChamChiefin

My Chameleon is between 8-9 months and i really want to swap out cages,,,I was told this was a good age to make the transition. I was going to however get him a XL Reptibreeze. http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/for/2454188027.html
That is the link right there to show you what i plan to buy off this man. I will be paying 200 for the lot. Is this too big for my cham and am i getting ripped off??

If the cage is all you need you can go to DIY Cages which is one of this sites sponsors and buy the same size enclosure for $95

If the cage is all you need you can go to DIY Cages which is one of this sites sponsors and buy the same size enclosure for $95

Agreed.

You would have to replace the UVB lighting as its over 6 months old so that is no good and that cost should be factored in.

Just be sure that if you do purchase it to clean and sanitize everything including the vines etc fully with hydrogen peroxide (4% or higher concentration). You don't know what was in there before hand and if it had any sickness or parasites that could be passed on.

Yes your getting price gouged big time. Like the prior poster just said go to Diy and you can get a cage and a nice 2 ft double flourescent fixture for less than 150.00 total shipped. Repti breezes suuuuck anyway. Or go to LLL and get a nice screen 2x4 for about 80.00 plus shipping...

Yes your getting price gouged big time. Like the prior poster just said go to Diy and you can get a cage and a nice 2 ft double flourescent fixture for less than 150.00 total shipped. Repti breezes suuuuck anyway. Or go to LLL and get a nice screen 2x4 for about 80.00 plus shipping...

Out of curiosity why do you say they suuuuck? I don't own one, but don't see What's so bad.

Back
Top Bottom