Colour patch?

thedoctorswife

Hi, I have a veiled Chameleon, his name is Grover.
He is about 6 months old, eats mainly wax worms because meal worms are harder to digest and he absolutely won't eat crickets.
So far his colour pattern is the standard green, with some dark patterning when he gets annoyed.
I have noticed a patch of orange colour on his right side and wondered if you can give me your thoughts, is this the way a Chameleon begins colour changing or could something be wrong? I have looked over him thoroughly and don't see anymore spots. The colour has been there about 3 days and never goes away.

full

Your Cham looks healthy to me,Veilds will color up as they age. Veilds are great Chams I've had 5 Are you sure Grover is a male, could you get some pics of the back of his back feet. Waxworms and mealworms are not good staple feeders add some variety will keep him happy, Veilds also love fruit
Good luck
Dave

Try to keep a variety of feeders on hand and rotate them everyone will get tired of the same thing. Silkworms hornworms superworms roaches bsfl blue bottle flys try crickets again just to name a few.
And give him fruits to try and see what he likes
Dave

Back
Top Bottom