CoeChi FECAL was CLEAN!!!!!!!

gabzzy

Took my boy CoeChi fecal into the vets this morning after i found it and waited for results, he has a clean bill of health, so the coccidilla did not contaminate him, I was so happy i jumped and lept over the moon, yes, and KnoKnut ate 4 supers today all by him self for the first time in 3 weeks since he was on the week long treatment, i'm taking his fecal in soon as i get a nice one, now that he is eating again, that baby food at nite while he slept drop by drop was leavin me sleepless, but now they are both well and we can let our baby Gyrly come on home; i am so excited

Attachments

• knut29a.jpg
    knut29a.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 67
Great news! Just make sure to do a through cleaning of everything KnoKnut might have touched with 40 volume peroxide, the kind that you buy at a beauty supply store. Mix 50% peroxide and 50% water and clean everything KnoKnut might have touched. The peroxide you buy at the drugstore will not work....not strong enough. The 40 volume is the only thing that will kill any coccidia left laying around for your other chams to pick up or for KnoKnut to re-infect himself.

Back
Top Bottom