Cockroach christmas

If you don’t mind me asking what’s the difference between the Lucihormetica verrucosaand the Lucihormetica subcincta?

I wondered this same thing. I had it explained to me by one of the cockroach gods that verrucosa are larger with bumpier pronotums and longer wings.

@jamest0o0 You should make a thread with the names/picture/description of the roaches you have.

Now that Ezekiel is eating roaches, I'd love to get a few more species to try.

I guess something like

Discord/does not climb or fly. Grows to such a size. How to keep them, such as do they need kept in substrate/bare floor and temp/humidity

@jamest0o0 You should make a thread with the names/picture/description of the roaches you have.

Now that Ezekiel is eating roaches, I'd love to get a few more species to try.

I guess something like

Discord/does not climb or fly. Grows to such a size. How to keep them, such as do they need kept in substrate/bare floor and temp/humidity

I had something like this in mind. I was going to list all of the species I have with scientific names/common names. Then write about how I keep them and show pictures. Would make it easier for everyone involved. Now I just got to stop being lazy and do it haha.

I had something like this in mind. I was going to list all of the species I have with scientific names/common names. Then write about how I keep them and show pictures. Would make it easier for everyone involved. Now I just got to stop being lazy and do it haha.

How dare you have a regular life with a nice family. Absolutely appalled you have not chronicled The Roach Whisperer Stories.

20191212_143539.jpg

Back
Top Bottom