Cockroach christmas

I dont think i could name off the top of my head 14 roaches, let alone be able to identify them. id just be rubbing each one going "doesnt hiss, doesnt hiss, doesnt hiss, hisses, hey i know that one"
Really? You can’t name 14 roaches off the top of your head? I can: that one’s adam, that one’s Betty, that one’s Chris...shall I go on? Oh wait, are we not naming the roaches that scurry across our floors? My bad.

Sorry! I’m totally derailing this post. James, nice collection! I’m gonna get off this thread now.

Nice, Ezekiel ate his first roach from the ones I got off of you for Peri. I'll have to see which ones he'll eat and place another order from you.

Great to hear. Btw, most of these here are non-climbers that aren't seen as often in feeder circles. Hoping to get them breeding well. Not many non climber options out there

Nice for some reason I always imagined hissers being a lot bigger than in your video. Or do you have juveniles?

Yeah that was a nymph. Halloween adults are still pretty small though relatively speaking, by small I mean they make a nice meal for a large chameleon. They're shell is pretty soft too. I also just got dwarf hissers which are even smaller. On the other hand some species are gigantic like Princisia vanwaerebeki

I need to add these to my collection. Can’t remember do you have do you have peppered and glowspot roaches? If you ever get rhinos really put me on that list :love: My husband is going to leave me soon

Yup have both lol. Peppered should have nymphs soon. Warty glowspot are still young.

14 species added to my collection. Got these back before halloween, but just set up all of their new bins. No they don't stay in my living room, if they did I wouldn't be on these forums, I'd be on an obituary. On their way to bug paradise, figured I'd get a picture. If you guess all the new species, you win your very own private jet. Second place wins a Hyundai suv.
I need some of them black and white cuties !!!!!. They ready yet ??

14 species added to my collection. Got these back before halloween, but just set up all of their new bins. No they don't stay in my living room, if they did I wouldn't be on these forums, I'd be on an obituary. On their way to bug paradise, figured I'd get a picture. If you guess all the new species, you win your very own private jet. Second place wins a Hyundai suv.
AND I have mad babies Halloween babies . :) .

Back
Top Bottom