Could be a number of things maybe not even anything to do with the eye. I always give the affected eye a good spray with warm water They won't like it but you just have to do it.
Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear that your girl is having an eye problem. The first thing I would recommend it to up her misting and give her some nice warm really long mistings and see it that helps.
are you saying she is going to have babies?!?!?! she is a jackson.
should i be taking her to the vet? the larger circle around her eyes are a little red/pink also but no puss or swelling. also she isnt always closing it juts sometimes.
are you saying she is going to have babies?!?!?! she is a jackson.
should i be taking her to the vet? the larger circle around her eyes are a little red/pink also but no puss or swelling. also she isnt always closing it juts sometimes.
I thought you had a veiled and by no means do I think or know that she is going to have babies. The long misting though will still be good for a Jackson that's closing her eye. Here's a good care sheet for your Jackson: https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/caresheets/jacksons/