Cleaning supplies?

I just use dish soap. Any brand will do. I wash my plants with it when I first get them in a bucket. Just make sure you rinse well.

What is a good soap to use to clean cages and to clean new plants?

I tend to use diluted Nolvasan (or some other type of chlorhexadine solution) for a lot of my bird and herp cage cleaning. I don't use much on new plants other than simple dish soap and warm water. Rinse very well.

I tend to use diluted Nolvasan (or some other type of chlorhexadine solution) for a lot of my bird and herp cage cleaning. I don't use much on new plants other than simple dish soap and warm water. Rinse very well.

Ditto for me.

Ok thank you! What if the plant is to big to wash in a bucket?

I wash plants in the shower---with a plastic drawstring garbage bag over the soil.
If the weather is good--then outdoors is another option.

Thanks how much do you dilute it?

Ditto for me.

I wash plants in the shower---with a plastic drawstring garbage bag over the soil.
If the weather is good--then outdoors is another option.

Ok I'll do that I got two new ficus Benjamin and two golden pathos today

Ok thank you! What if the plant is to big to wash in a bucket?

I have never used soap on a live plant. I just take it to the shower or tub. Usually I just hose off the live plants and I use my hands to lightly scrub off and dust, dirt, cobwebs, droppings, etc. I use regular Dial soap whenever I clean bowls, cups, screen mesh, etc. Happy cleaning pal.

I have never used soap on a live plant. I just take it to the shower or tub. Usually I just hose off the live plants and I use my hands to lightly scrub off and dust, dirt, cobwebs, droppings, etc. I use regular Dial soap whenever I clean bowls, cups, screen mesh, etc. Happy cleaning pal.

Lol thanks it will be worth it when I'm done!

Back
Top Bottom