Cleaning out the cage with.... Windex?

AgnesTheCham

I am cleaning out my chameleon's cage, it's starting to smell to much like her! XD and I was wondering if you can use winded on glass and plastic terrariums. So can you? Lol thanks!!:D

I would avoid the windex and instead use a mixture of warm water and vinegar, Its more natural. put it in a clean spray bottle and spray, whipe, rinse, whipe and rinse again :)

Chameleons shouldn't really smell. Does she have a strong/gross smell? Usually any smell is from the plants, poop (strong smelling poop is either old/moldy, from a sick chameleon, or might have parasites,) or maybe from some kind of mold/fungus.

Chameleons shouldn't really smell. Does she have a strong/gross smell? Usually any smell is from the plants, poop (strong smelling poop is either old/moldy, from a sick chameleon, or might have parasites,) or maybe from some kind of mold/fungus.

I wanted to answer exactly the same. Chameleons only have a smell when they are sick (mouth rot for instance).

For cleaning: Diluted white rice vinegar (1:3) or diluted lime juice does the trick. Both need to be rinsed off with water after.

Back
Top Bottom