Christmas Hatchlings

Canopy Chameleons

Established Member
These little ones started hatching yesterday, 7 out completely, lots more hatching. They're looking great.

100_0008.jpg

100_0009.jpg

100_0015.jpg

100_0014.jpg

congrats on the new baby veilds there man ahaha brings back memories of my clutches ahah i need to get onto another breeding project and get some eggs going again both my incubators are empty lol

More pictures please!
I want to see them cruising around....how many are out now?
Congrats!

-Brad

There are 18 out now, I'll take some pictures of them tonight, I just can't get over how damn cute they are, mind you, anytime that anything in my house hatches, I say the same thing, but I think these ones really take it for cuteness. All in the big alien eyes!

Thanks for the comments guys, I promise pictures up tonight or tomorrow.

Awww your babies are so beautiful!! Are they sunburst? 2 of them looked like they had a little yellow in their crest. I am sooo happy for you they are so awesome.

Here they are. Here are the little ones out an about. There's 29 so far, 12 males and 17 females. Still have another 28 eggs to go, so we'll see!

100_0022.jpg

100_0023.jpg

100_0024.jpg

100_0026.jpg

100_0029.jpg

And a couple size comparison pictures on my stained fingers! (Damn Ketchup Chips)
100_0021.jpg

100_0025.jpg

aww they're so tiny. congrats and do keep the photos flowing. all of you guys are really making it hard for me from going out and buying a cham. lol

Back
Top Bottom