Choosing The Right Mist System !

Damian

Ok guys there are a lot of post about mist systems and foggers on the forums and I would like this thread to be about what you all use and how well it has worked. Also what you would recommend if it is not what you are using!

I am working a ton of hours and six days a week often and now I want to get a system to make sure my chams are well hydrated so I don't have to worry all day while I am at work.

There is a big demand in knowledge about these and I hope we can all find a simple smart solution to keep our pets healthy as possible.... even while we are at work or away from home.

If you want a misting system I vote aquazamp. Superior quality to the mistking IMO. I love mine. So does my baby panther.

I haveta agree with post above Aquazamp Kevin is great an will set you up with what you need an answer any questions you mite have..

Carnt really see how it can be better than a mistking, my mistking has been perfect throughout, it's never let me down and is very quiet running

Carnt really see how it can be better than a mistking, my mistking has been perfect throughout, it's never let me down and is very quiet running

IMO, even if the mistking was as good as the AZ, the AZ would win anyway because almost all of its parts are made in the USA. That said, there are 3 different power levels in the mistking pumps, a member on here who owns multiple systems from both brands told me that he found the AZ pump to fall between MK's medium and high power pumps, and that's for AZ's base model. I believe they also have a stronger HD pump. Also as said above, Kevin Zamp has excellent customer service, I have PM'd him on here and emailed him with all kinds of questions and he always responds quickly with good info.

Back
Top Bottom