Choose your own adventure

B) Check the trees, (I feel like I’m talking over this thread :oops:) there will probably be more insects in the trees than the prairie, plus you’d have to deal with snakes and other predators.(everyone else input because I feel like I’m answering too much. Lol)
I agree!!!! and youre doing great!!!

Soooo how much long do I need to wait???
(Ok ok ok ok ok sorry for the wait I just had a lot to do here we go again. Also didn't realize people actually liked this forum so that is nice to know.)

You hunt in the trees for some food. Good decision. This feels natural and you can find easy food not that there is much. You see a line of ants and slurp em all up. Yum! Somewhere below the tree you are on your see a snake. You don't know snakes very well but it looks like a corn snake. "Ssssssssss" is what you hear. It looks at you like it is waiting for a response. Than it hits you. You could here the entire time but why? You realize that the extra human ability to hear has stuck with you. Than you are hit with a second realization. The snake seems somehow more intelligent than normal. You realize that must mean they where stuck with the curse to! You do a little wiggle but don't puff up to show you don't feel threatened. The snake obviously dose not understand and southwest away feeling like you where threatened. You feel they could have been a valuable asset. Maybe you will cross paths again. You eventually get full and basketball in the sunlight. And finally make your way across the prairie. When you cross your see a road. You now have some options.

1.)find a safe way across
2.)follow the road and see where it goes
3.)find and alternator route
4.)stay where you are and wait for a break in the road. Choose wisely ;-)

(Ok ok ok ok ok sorry for the wait I just had a lot to do here we go again. Also didn't realize people actually liked this forum so that is nice to know.)

You hunt in the trees for some food. Good decision. This feels natural and you can find easy food not that there is much. You see a line of ants and slurp em all up. Yum! Somewhere below the tree you are on your see a snake. You don't know snakes very well but it looks like a corn snake. "Ssssssssss" is what you hear. It looks at you like it is waiting for a response. Than it hits you. You could here the entire time but why? You realize that the extra human ability to hear has stuck with you. Than you are hit with a second realization. The snake seems somehow more intelligent than normal. You realize that must mean they where stuck with the curse to! You do a little wiggle but don't puff up to show you don't feel threatened. The snake obviously dose not understand and southwest away feeling like you where threatened. You feel they could have been a valuable asset. Maybe you will cross paths again. You eventually get full and basketball in the sunlight. And finally make your way across the prairie. When you cross your see a road. You now have some options.

1.)find a safe way across
2.)follow the road and see where it goes
3.)find and alternator route
4.)stay where you are and wait for a break in the road. Choose wisely ;-)

Go to AutoZone and buy the alternator. Don't forget the core or theyll stiff ya

So I’m starting to get real worried now. It’s been like 2 months and we are still at the side of the road. There seems to be less human activity lately something must be going on. it’s probably best to get moving ;)

Mates if any of you have seen the movie rango you know what to do, which in case you haven’t you just trust your gut and walk across.

Last edited:
So I’m starting to get real worried now. It’s been like 2 months and we are still at the side of the road. There seems to be less human activity lately something must be going on. it’s probably best to get moving ;)
Lol, OK I'll start the next section later today judging that for me its 4:55 am and I have yet to sleep. So notify me in about 10 hours and we will continue the journey. (Sorry for being inactive, I had to focus on school.)

(Welp, 23 hours later and here we finally go, well more like 2-3 months but shhhhh)

You decide it would be best to cross the road safely. You look around for the nearest tree but see none. As you walk beside the road you see a rabbit hole. You peer down into it and see that there is light coming from the other side. You climb on in and crawl your way through. The whole experience has you freaked out already. As you exit you see that it just lead farther down the road. You look around and see a tree with branches intertwined to another on the opposite side of the road. You begin to climbing the steep summit and reappear at the top of the tree. You climb over the branches to the halfway point. They feel very jiggly as if your too much weight for them and then suddenly you here a small snap. The branch breaks apart as you are swung rapidly to the second tree. Holding on for dear life you feel like indiana jones swinging on a vine. When it finally stops swinging you climb up to the top. You descend finally on the other side of the road. (Took ya long enough). The prairie doesn't continue long after the road since it turns into a marshland. You climb a tree and sit thinking about the days you where a human. "Seems like a fever dream" you think. But at this point you see an alternate root through the marsh. You can either go through the marsh or you can take the alternate root right beside a sidewalk. Not many people walk there. You seem to remember that. Now you have a choice to make.
1.) Go through the marshland
2.) Go through the alternate root
Please, choose wisely ;-)

Alternate route, since marshes are mainly weeping willows and bald cypresses and the waters can reach an outstanding 15 feet deep or 4 and a half meters also there are snakes left and right and depending on how big the marsh is there is the potential of alligators, Most of the land in a marsh is water so putting all of this together i could reason that we need to find an alternative route.

Just because why not I'm making this into a legit story on watt pad. Not that of you care but I need to start making this story juicy. The decisions will begin to get harder starting at the next entry. (Later today) wish you all the best of luck. Muhahahaha

(Also I'll be more active on this forum)

you have lots of reason to decide to go through the alternate route instead of the marsh. you begin to walk your way to the alternate routes and you glanced over at the marsh. You see a lot of snakes all just staring at you as you walk by but not daring to come out of the marsh. you begin to wonder why they are not coming after you. you make it to the sidewalk and remember that there is a huge line of oak trees on the side of the sidewalk. you begin to climb up the first oak tree when suddenly you hear a shriek of surprise. You turn both eyes backwards and see a little girl pointing at you while holding their father's hand. you make your senses fast as possible trying to Camouflage within the leaves. as you are doing this you remember that with your colors you probably still stick out like a sore thumb. Your next best option would just be to hide behind the trunk of the tree. you walk there and the little girl no longer says anything. you look across the long stretch of oak trees and realize just how lucky you are that they are close together and you can crawl in between the trees. you make it to the end and you see a sign. it says you have three miles until you reach the forest. you're still not exactly sure how long that is though with your little chameleon legs. everybody must be worried about me back at home you think so you try to make your way to the forest as fast as possible. Then you think of a plan. You think it might be possible To wait until a hiker walks by this area on their way to the forest. If they have all the equipment they won't feel it if you jump onto their back. there are many pros and cons to both sides of the situation but now you have a choice to make!

Will you
1.) Jump on a passing holders back
2.) Make the journey yourself
Choose wisely ;-) (also how about you guys talk about the pros and con's a bit, I need it for my story tbh)

buster, i rarely see hikers like at all especially at local my forest (mainly because it is a tiny little pocket of trees) so I'm going to trust my gut and walk there myself because i’m wasting time if i don’t. and for the cons of this decision if any hikers do show up it will either be startling for them or they will ignore you ( depending on where you live) you see if you live in florida they probably wouldn’t question a veiled chameleon knocking about (or Hawaii they seem to have a large jackson chameleon population) but i don’t think that normal everyday humans are going to let a random animal commit remora. Or by the off chance they do let you have a ride then we just missed like the best opportunity ever unless they aren’t heading to the right area and since we can’t communicate we are stuck either hoping for the best or getting farther away from are target. so in a neat list in case you didn’t read all of this ( I don’t blame you most of this TEXT you is to get my ideas out so i can properly display them in a list anyway)
Pros (of not waiting)
- not wasting time
- getting to where you want to go

Cons (on not waiting)
- missing a better opportunity
- PVE (player vs environment)

Pros (on waiting)
-by the off chance that the human is reliable enough to carry to your destination or just appearing (seriously every human we come across has been namely negative) giving us a huge advantage

Cons (of waiting)
- the human never comes wasting time
- the human is scared of you thus, takes off
- the human lets you on but takes you in the wrong direction wasting time and gaining distance if gone completely wrong

2 final answer

Back
Top Bottom