Choose your own adventure

Toothless the cham

Established Member
So... How to start... How about this... So you are in your house (no that is not right). You where wondering around (no not that either). Here how about... Once upon a time (yes that sounds right) once upon a time there was a man. The man owned reptiles for a living. Reptiles where not a very comment kept animal at the time and most people thought that whoever owns one was a very bad person. This was almost always true at the time. But this man was the one exception. The people around town held accusing expressions any time he passed by. He knew that rumors where spread around that he did something horrible. Than the accusations started rolling in. "I herd that he killed someone" one lady whispered. "I think that he has kidnapped all the missing people around town" another man said. Than what happened next was what set it all off. This was the day that the man drowned. The same man that made all the accusations. The same man who claimed he kidnapped the mossing people. This set off all the mental alarms of the towns people. "He must have drowned him" one child said. "Are you sure it was not an accident" a woman asked. "It mustn't have been" the child replied. This was the day the same man who was accused, the same man who owned all the reptiles was finally imprisoned for doing absolutely nothing wrong. Of course nobody knew he did nothing , but alas he was thrown in prison. Three days later the prison guards had neglected him food and water. The man stood up and said this is all a mistake, but if you will not let me free than all I can do is cast a curse. The man said a quick spell and died on the spot. The curse was later forgotten until this very day. The same day that he said it all 2000 years later. Sadly you where the one the cure landed upon. Now you must travel the rest of your days as the reptile in which was spoken in the curse. ((The almighty chameleon)). Unless of course you can reverse it, but the only way to is to go on a perilous Journey Through Time and Space. (Or to the Forest but you know time and space sounds cooler) important fact ahead (you live far from the forest but you still have some coverage from where you live to the forest aka trees and gardens) no cheating.

First thing is first choose your chameleon species. (I can not choose for you but I will choose a random comment as to not be favoring one option over the other. Also remember every choice impacts the story greatly).

(What one person chooses will be the story for everyone if that makes sense. Long sentence short everyone's story will be the same story)

Chameleon species to choose from.
A.)veild
B.)panther
C.)jacksons
D.)carpet
(Just to clarify you are transformed into the chameleon but you retain all of the knowledge that you had before).

PS. Make sure you choose wisely ;-)
 

Toothless the cham

Established Member
Male. Sod going on a perilous journey knowing at some point you gotta lay 50 eggs.
Alright male it is. (Now let's start this baby up)

So... Today you are in your house watching tv by yourself. That is when you start to feel a weird sensation tingling about in your body.it starts in your legs and makes its way up in o your head.suddenly you behind to shrink. You look around and make a run for your phone extremely worried about what is happening. The next thing you know you are to small to reach it. You are shrinking too rapidly. You try to climb up but the surface is to slippery.the next thing you know you look down at yourself and you are changing from your skin tone to a reddish and yellowish color and you have now grown scales.you turn around and realize that you are crawling and will never stop crawling because now you have fully transformed into a chameleon (ambilobe blue bar panther chameleon to be exact). For what ever reason you still retain all the knowledge you have had. Next you think of your favorite food. You don't have a taste for that anymore, you feel like you want a more meaty approach. you remember your chameleons upstairs. Your panther chameleons that you have kept for the past two years. You know also feel hungry and than you remember the cricket colony you have in the basement. At that your mouth begins to water. And at that moment you remember the trickle of water from your leaky bathroom sink. You feel very hungry yet also very thirsty, you also want to check on your own chameleons before your self but what do you choose.
A.)get some crickets
B.)get water
C.) Go and check on the chameleons

Choose wisely ;-)
 

Thehippie

Chameleon Enthusiast
ack this is so cool. is the faucet water safe??? because if it had chlorine thats a no from me
 

Ares05

Avid Member
A.) Get some crickets! There is some moisture in the crickets (as with any fresh food really) and you dont wan't to drink any chlorine. Not to mention you dont want to run into some upset chams!
 

Toothless the cham

Established Member
ack this is so cool. is the faucet water safe??? because if it had chlorine thats a no from me
Good observation the faucet has not been cleaned and is not safe to drink
A.) Get some crickets! There is some moisture in the crickets (as with any fresh food really) and you dont wan't to drink any chlorine. Not to mention you dont want to run into some upset chams!
A) Get some crickets! The other chams would turn on you, and the water wouldn't be healthy!
All good observations so I guess crickets it is.

You begin to move towards the basement stairs. As soon as you get there you realize just how small you are and how big the world around you has become. You carefully traverse your way down the stairs. On the third step you begin to fall so you hold on tight to the carpeted side of the stairs. You make it down all sixteen steps. You begin to crawl your way down to the cricket colony. You look inside and see it is a lot bigger than when you made it. The crickets look bigger and more tasty than ever before. On the wall you see some writing you can read it but it looks very rough. The writing says... "ЏФU ΛЯΞ ЛФШ Λ PΛЯТ ФŦ Λ ϾUЯSΞ ТHΞ ФЛŁЏ ШΛЏ ТФ БЯΞΛК łТ łS ТФ MΛКΞ ЏФUЯ ШΛЏ ТФ ТHΞ ŦФЯłSТ ЛΞΛЯłSТ ТФ ЏФUЯ HФUSΞ ЏФU ШłŁŁ КЛФШ ШHΛТ ТФ ÐФ ТHΛЛ" ... You know know what you need to do. You eat some crickets (They are very juicy) and you no longer feel hungry or thirsty. You know that the forest is about an seven hour walk but in this new form you have no idea. You wonder how long you have left to live or to reverse the curse. That is the moment that you remember you where not lonely. Your girl friend was coming over. All your doors are locked so you have no way to get out. Luckily your girlfriend has a key to get in. You also left your window open a crack. You can probably climb out it but if you fall it will cost you. You know have thrre choices.

A.) Climb out the window and wait for no one.
B.) Wait for your girl friend to open the door and get out that way.
C.) Look for and alternate root
Choose wisely. ;-)
 

The Wild One

Chameleon Enthusiast
C) if you jump out the window you won’t be able to walk, your girlfriend won’t know that it’s you and you have almost no motor skills to tell her that it’s you.
 

Toothless the cham

Established Member
C) if you jump out the window you won’t be able to walk, your girlfriend won’t know that it’s you and you have almost no motor skills to tell her that it’s you.
Alright I guess

You begin to walk around the house looking for an alternate way out. suddenly as you are walking around the walls of your house you come across a mouse hole. it's big enough to walk through and you can feel a breeze coming from inside. you walk in and suddenly you feel lost as if the hole was never actually even there. you turn around and you see the entrance from which you came so you know the whole was there and you are not hallucinating. you begin to walk through and it feels as if you are in a maze. you wonder whether you are dreaming or not. suddenly you come across an exit. It leads outside. as you walk out you see your girl friend pulling up in the driveway. at this point you realize it is 100% not a dream. You decided it would be best not to walk down the street or sidewalk. So instead you decide to walk in between your neighbors fences. you find a garden and sleep there for the night. When you wake up you see children playing in the yard you decide it would be best to leave. it is at that point in which you look up and see a hawk lazily circling around you high up in the sky. deep down you know that it has spotted you. it seems afraid of the children though. but the children seem to be getting ever closer to the garden. Now you have a choice to make.
A.) Stay where you are in danger of the children but stay away from the hawk.
B.) get away from the children and attempt to lose the hawk
C.) Go to the next yard over and hope for the best
(PS the children are 4years old and 6years old) choose wisely. ;-)
 

The Wild One

Chameleon Enthusiast
A) the hawk is most likely to see you, the attention spans of the children’s based on their ages won’t be long enough and they will give up before they get to you.
 

Toothless the cham

Established Member
A) the hawk is most likely to see you, the attention spans of the children’s based on their ages won’t be long enough and they will give up before they get to you.
Uh oh... ( good reasoning but a bad choice ) you stay where you are in fear of the hawk but as you stand the children see the color on your body changing. Instantly they became interested in you. They come over because you turn a darker color than the flowers in the garden. As you try to hide you look and see that there is a porch up against the fence. You realize that you could have hid under there but it is too late now. The hawk has flown off frustrated that the children got in the way of its pray. The children don't see you as a threat and play around with you. They eventually lose interest to a frog in the lawn and drop you on to some rocks. (4/5 health remaining) you don't feel good but you go a couple houses over into the prairie. The prairie has a few trees. you climb into one for some rest. You feel better later but now you are hungry, thirsty, and tired. You sleep The whole night and wake up thirstier and hungrier than before. The sun is just dissing and some morning dew is on the ground you go to drink some and now you are just starving. "Where should i hunt for some food" you wonder. (Next choice)

A.)hunt in the prairie
B.)check some trees
C.)look for a garden for food
D.)continue traveling and eat later because chameleons can go a while without eating. Choose wisely ;-)
 

JackRipper

Avid Member
I would be a Pegasus only instead of a horse I would be a veiled chameleon with wings like in the movie Avatar. And I would fly from Tree to tree impregnating all the females that I encountered.
 

The Wild One

Chameleon Enthusiast
B) Check the trees, (I feel like I’m talking over this thread :oops:) there will probably be more insects in the trees than the prairie, plus you’d have to deal with snakes and other predators.(everyone else input because I feel like I’m answering too much. Lol)
 

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
B) Check the trees, (I feel like I’m talking over this thread :oops:) there will probably be more insects in the trees than the prairie, plus you’d have to deal with snakes and other predators.(everyone else input because I feel like I’m answering too much. Lol)
You’re doing just fine. :ROFLMAO:
 
Top Bottom