Choose your own adventure

Thehippie

Chameleon Enthusiast
B) Check the trees, (I feel like I’m talking over this thread :oops:) there will probably be more insects in the trees than the prairie, plus you’d have to deal with snakes and other predators.(everyone else input because I feel like I’m answering too much. Lol)
I agree!!!! and youre doing great!!!

Toothless the cham

Established Member
Soooo how much long do I need to wait???
(Ok ok ok ok ok sorry for the wait I just had a lot to do here we go again. Also didn't realize people actually liked this forum so that is nice to know.)

You hunt in the trees for some food. Good decision. This feels natural and you can find easy food not that there is much. You see a line of ants and slurp em all up. Yum! Somewhere below the tree you are on your see a snake. You don't know snakes very well but it looks like a corn snake. "Ssssssssss" is what you hear. It looks at you like it is waiting for a response. Than it hits you. You could here the entire time but why? You realize that the extra human ability to hear has stuck with you. Than you are hit with a second realization. The snake seems somehow more intelligent than normal. You realize that must mean they where stuck with the curse to! You do a little wiggle but don't puff up to show you don't feel threatened. The snake obviously dose not understand and southwest away feeling like you where threatened. You feel they could have been a valuable asset. Maybe you will cross paths again. You eventually get full and basketball in the sunlight. And finally make your way across the prairie. When you cross your see a road. You now have some options.

1.)find a safe way across
2.)follow the road and see where it goes
3.)find and alternator route
4.)stay where you are and wait for a break in the road. Choose wisely ;-)

JackRipper

Avid Member
(Ok ok ok ok ok sorry for the wait I just had a lot to do here we go again. Also didn't realize people actually liked this forum so that is nice to know.)

You hunt in the trees for some food. Good decision. This feels natural and you can find easy food not that there is much. You see a line of ants and slurp em all up. Yum! Somewhere below the tree you are on your see a snake. You don't know snakes very well but it looks like a corn snake. "Ssssssssss" is what you hear. It looks at you like it is waiting for a response. Than it hits you. You could here the entire time but why? You realize that the extra human ability to hear has stuck with you. Than you are hit with a second realization. The snake seems somehow more intelligent than normal. You realize that must mean they where stuck with the curse to! You do a little wiggle but don't puff up to show you don't feel threatened. The snake obviously dose not understand and southwest away feeling like you where threatened. You feel they could have been a valuable asset. Maybe you will cross paths again. You eventually get full and basketball in the sunlight. And finally make your way across the prairie. When you cross your see a road. You now have some options.

1.)find a safe way across
2.)follow the road and see where it goes
3.)find and alternator route
4.)stay where you are and wait for a break in the road. Choose wisely ;-)

Go to AutoZone and buy the alternator. Don't forget the core or theyll stiff ya

Lennoncham

Chameleon Enthusiast
So I’m starting to get real worried now. It’s been like 2 months and we are still at the side of the road. There seems to be less human activity lately something must be going on. it’s probably best to get moving ;)

Toothless the cham

Established Member
So I’m starting to get real worried now. It’s been like 2 months and we are still at the side of the road. There seems to be less human activity lately something must be going on. it’s probably best to get moving ;)
Lol, OK I'll start the next section later today judging that for me its 4:55 am and I have yet to sleep. So notify me in about 10 hours and we will continue the journey. (Sorry for being inactive, I had to focus on school.)

Toothless the cham

Established Member
(Welp, 23 hours later and here we finally go, well more like 2-3 months but shhhhh)

You decide it would be best to cross the road safely. You look around for the nearest tree but see none. As you walk beside the road you see a rabbit hole. You peer down into it and see that there is light coming from the other side. You climb on in and crawl your way through. The whole experience has you freaked out already. As you exit you see that it just lead farther down the road. You look around and see a tree with branches intertwined to another on the opposite side of the road. You begin to climbing the steep summit and reappear at the top of the tree. You climb over the branches to the halfway point. They feel very jiggly as if your too much weight for them and then suddenly you here a small snap. The branch breaks apart as you are swung rapidly to the second tree. Holding on for dear life you feel like indiana jones swinging on a vine. When it finally stops swinging you climb up to the top. You descend finally on the other side of the road. (Took ya long enough). The prairie doesn't continue long after the road since it turns into a marshland. You climb a tree and sit thinking about the days you where a human. "Seems like a fever dream" you think. But at this point you see an alternate root through the marsh. You can either go through the marsh or you can take the alternate root right beside a sidewalk. Not many people walk there. You seem to remember that. Now you have a choice to make.
1.) Go through the marshland
2.) Go through the alternate root
Please, choose wisely ;-)

Top Bottom