Chandler's Cage 2.0

Well weather hasn't been conducive to seal the wood, but almost got it prepped, may have gone overboard a bit lol.

Sanded
20190813_223345.jpg

Unsanded
20190813_223348.jpg

Also ironically barely have any down time in betwee coats, just gotta wait a few more minutes and coat 2 will be getting applied.

Also, you can use a pneumatic stapler to secure the mesh if you have easier access to one of those versus a hand stapler.

Looking good. I have your build bookmarked. I'm probably going to do something similar but twice as wide next spring for my outside deck enclosure. I plan on using a 34x48 shower base for it and make it about 6' tall.

Something like this.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/sterling-g...dKjc0buQYRrSYbIwRNhoC-MAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Yeah, a shower base was my original plan as it's designed for the function I'm using it for, but I managed to find something similar and adapt it. Cage is setup now, just have to finish putting in his plants. 4 MistKing nozzles in this cage, so no escaping getting misted in this cage lol
20190819_154004.jpg

Also, my MistKing nozzles no longer emit a high pitched squeel since adding the 2 additional nozzles. And goodbye old cage!
20190819_164124.jpg

Had to limp it along for longer than I would have liked.

Well had it up and running today, no leaks, drains wicked fast and even water that drips down the outside of the screen ends up in the drain. Very pleased with how this build turned out, can't wait to build it's cabinet and finish it off.

Back
Top Bottom