Chams are best in colour!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
I've been experimenting with the settings and editing function on my new camera. I already posted some pics of my sugar glider (Bubble) in black and white and she looks stunning! https://www.chameleonforums.com/bubble-black-white-stunning-28565/

Here are a few pics of Amy in black and white. Not quite so stunning, lol! :D

1BW1.jpg

2BW2.jpg

3BW3.jpg

Strangely Lil, I quite like the B&W especially the 2nd /3rd pics! It actually enhances detail, attracts the eye to the cham rather than the background.
It says to me, 'look at this lizards remarkable skin, its spines, its turret eyes, the curve of the casque etc'.
Its magnificent in detail, no color needed. Less is more!
Id buy that! :)

Jo I went back and looked again but even with the detail The color ones appeal to me more. That is the Amy I know & love. Nice shots Tiff.:)

For the first shot, on the couch, I find the black and white draws my eye to her pattern more - I still see it when she's green, but it's more striking when I'm not being distracted by the color. (My stepfather used to talk about a completely colorblind friend who was used to spot camouflage - without colors, textures and patterns are more striking.) But Amy's pretty either way!

The lighting for the B&W shots are nicely done. Also the green and pink shirt/nail polish compliment each other well.

Back
Top Bottom