Chamelia Earhart. Showin what she's got on a sunny day.

chambabysitter1

It has been a while, I do most my updates on facebook. Anyways, here is our girl Chamelia. Shes about 14 months old. We are still waiting on her to lay eggs. We've had a laying bin in there for as long as we've had her pretty much.

She is really calm, and really easy to keep. She eats whatever (except dubias), drinks from leaves or during misting, and generally causes no fuss for anyone.

Anyways, here she is on a normal day...
IMG00052-20100111-1313.jpg

IMG00045-20100108-1104.jpg

Normally a peachy greyish pink. Some purple here or there spotted in her.

Today she was extra active despite it being winter, so we let her hang out in the abnormally warm weather.
Never seen her flash these colors before, but she reminds us of a young Chameleo Estevez. They are related after all, but the colors are so similar to his juvenile phase.

Anyways, here she is today;
P1017459.jpg

P1017460.jpg

P1017451.jpg

P1017450.jpg

So there she is. She is a cross btw.

She never gets mad, but if you pick her up moving to fast, she might puff a little!
P1017461.jpg

BYE BYE!

Wow, she is one very pretty girl. For a female she has wonderful color, cross or not, I would be keeping that girl.:D

She is looking awesome! She always had some special colors to her. I love to see the updates. Lisa will be happy to see her.

Can't wait to see some warmth and sunshine here in Georgia. This has been the coldest winter in years here. I know the chams will be so excited to get outside again. Your girl is sooo pretty!

Back
Top Bottom