Chamelia Earhart: Female Pilot, Full Time Lure, Awesome chick

chambabysitter1

In case you weren't aware, Chameleo Estevez was able to squeeze through a loose latch last week and has been missing for less than a week, but it seems like forever.

We have not given up hope yet, but after scouring the main large bush he could have been in for hours out of the day, everyday; I have came to the conclusion he is probably in our numerous large trees.

At this point we got desperate and made a call for a female. Thank you to everyone who answered the call. The willingness to help in the community is amazing.

Anyways, Ryan J had a spare girl to borrow, so we went ahead and took her back to the house hoping she would lure Chameleo in. The girl and Chameleo are from the same clutch.

It is day 3, no Chameleo yet, but perhaps she can still lure him in. We ended up liking the girl very much and purchased her. We don't plan to breed her, but she does make a nice pet, she is very sweet and warmed up to handfeeding and handmisting pretty quickly.

My girlfriend's sister called her Chamelia Earhart, and it suited her very well. So we stuck with it.

Anyways, here she is.

P1017175.jpg

P1017176.jpg

P1017177.jpg

P1017173.jpg

So she is hard at work in the backyard, taking in some outdoor sun while looking good. I hope to see Chameleo latched to or around her cage someday. I always keep a lookout in case he ever does show.

Last edited:
YOUZER..if Chameleo doesn't fall for that, he is blind. :rolleyes:

Congratulations on your new purchase and good luck in finding you wayward guy....MEN! :cool:

She looks so happy out in the sun. Lisa wanted me to tell you she is really happy she ended up with you.

Pictures are awesome!

Shes a beautiful girl!:)

If Chameleo doesn't find her attractive he simply swings to the beat of a different drum...;)

Lets just hope Chameleo starts thinking with his "lil Chameleo" soon...:cool:

Fingers crossed for you guys...don't give up!

-Jay

Shes a beautiful girl!:)

If Chameleo doesn't find her attractive he simply swings to the beat of a different drum...;)

Lets just hope Chameleo starts thinking with his "lil Chameleo" soon...:cool:

Fingers crossed for you guys...don't give up!

-Jay

Thank you for the awesome words Jay. We are always keeping an eye out for him.

How do you like the zip drip on your mistking system?

Back
Top Bottom