Chameleons the size of Dogs-

Juliaf3

Established Member
So I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool if chameleons shared some dog characteristics? For instance. Size. Not like a Great Dane, but maybe like ten pounds of so. What if they ran to the door happy to see you like dogs do when you get home. Could you imagine? Lol at least a dog can only jump so high. A chameleon could climb up your body! AND what if they had a fondness for giving kisses like a lot of dogs do haha only chameleons tongues are different so it would be slaps instead of licks! Think about how funny that would be! Especially when friends who aren't "lizard" people come over. Watching one get a good slap in the face would be priceless!! Hahahaha I just thoroughly enjoy the thought of chameleons being similar to a dog. What do you think?

Then you would have to genetically alter large bugs or feed them chickens! I would love a 3 ft 30lb cham to walk down the street haha.

Ha, no kidding! Leachies are pretty darned close though. There's something about a plump, smiling reptile that I just cannot resist! I LOVE my cham, but he's just not a snuggler. He's more of a judgemental ornament in my home.

Maybe they could be house trained! Then you could have a chameleon door hahaha

You my friend have thoroughly made my day. What a great thread, I've been loling at all theses posts. :D

On that note, thank of how cool your house could be. Vines and trees everywhere hahaha.

You my friend have thoroughly made my day. What a great thread, I've been loling at all theses posts. :D

On that note, thank of how cool your house could be. Vines and trees everywhere hahaha.

Sometimes I just think, If only they were bigger all the things I could do with them! Haha

As for the house, exactly. Exactly. Endless possibilities when chams become the size of dogs.

Ha, no kidding! Leachies are pretty darned close though. There's something about a plump, smiling reptile that I just cannot resist! I LOVE my cham, but he's just not a snuggler. He's more of a judgemental ornament in my home.

Judgemental ornament LMBO!!! You just described chameleons perfectly!

Back
Top Bottom