Chameleons that don't like paparazzi

I was actually thinking about this the other day. It seems to me that chameleons have some sort of inborn fear of cameras... weird! The blue monster (still don't have a real name) hates my cell phone camera. I can't understand how he's threatened by a tiny silver rectangle, but he always puffs up or hides.

Attachments

• blue_monster.jpg
    blue_monster.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 127
I was actually thinking about this the other day. It seems to me that chameleons have some sort of inborn fear of cameras... weird! The blue monster (still don't have a real name) hates my cell phone camera. I can't understand how he's threatened by a tiny silver rectangle, but he always puffs up or hides.

Silver? Maybe he sees his reflection! :p Silly boy

I have been wondering for a while what it is and don't chameleons see all seven colours of light? And it's clear their vision is an unknown percentage better than ours and the ability to put a picture together by looking in two complete opposite directions is a head screw just thinking about it but could they see something that we don't??? If you look in a camera lense and phones there is some strange colours.

Also lenses are similar shapes to eyes and my 2 hate eye contact, just a couple if theories

I think very funny pictures of them getting angry with the cameras.
My Veiled does not care to camera, always ignores it
And I take pictures very close, macros and all photographs

tVhvEm9.jpg

with heat:
MFDfk8N.jpg

KRlr3l2.jpg

I love the pissy veiled cham macros! :p

And that panther has some sass dude. He is upset!

I have been wondering for a while what it is and don't chameleons see all seven colours of light? And it's clear their vision is an unknown percentage better than ours and the ability to put a picture together by looking in two complete opposite directions is a head screw just thinking about it but could they see something that we don't??? If you look in a camera lense and phones there is some strange colours.

Also lenses are similar shapes to eyes and my 2 hate eye contact, just a couple if theories

Actually cameras kind of do look like another animal with one eye, so I can see why it may look like a threat

Back
Top Bottom