Chameleons that don't like paparazzi

SaintJimmy

Avid Member
I finally got Monty out of the cage... He was eating out of this cup and started climbing on it.. Then I lifted him up. He was totally fine until the camera came out... CAMERA OF DOOM

Do you guys have any camera-hating pictures to share? :)

Attachments

• IMG_1446.jpg
    IMG_1446.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 334
She was hissing like mad :) she has never bit me ever and is really quite sweet but she doesn't like being handled or the camera!

Yeah Charlie isn't overly friendly when she's out she's ok and free ranging but otherwise stay away from her (quite happy hand feeding wax worms though)
Nice when she wants something.

Freddie's totally different other than the camera photo he's so friendly and will paw the glass to come out on my hand and up to my shoulder. It's wierd

Hehe, my veiled doesn't like the camera at ALL! Once she sees my phone, she darkens and puffs up. :b

Ernie VERY MUCH dislikes the paparazzi! Both my phone and camera freak her out. she hasn't realized yet that the iPad snaps pics...;)

She's a sweetie when shes out of her cage, and was shaking paws with me when I pulled out my phone here. A SPLIT second after I pushed the button, she lunged! I barely noticed anything happened until I saw the picture, haha!

Attachments

• photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 182
Hahaha all these pictures and replies are great.

It's good to see that not just veileds are our grumpy best friends, huh? :p

This was taken about 3 months ago, but to this day I still think it's funny.

On the left is my cham So Icey Boy sleeping, on the right is him getting his photo taken when he woke up in the morning as his lights cut on lol

This is him the other day: (less dramatic, but he does try to attack the camera sometimes haha)

This was taken about 3 months ago, but to this day I still think it's funny.

On the left is my cham So Icey Boy sleeping, on the right is him getting his photo taken when he woke up in the morning as his lights cut on lol

This is him the other day: (less dramatic, but he does try to attack the camera sometimes haha)

That is hilarious! He went from sleeping like a baby to morning grump in so little time :p

My boy always wakes up slightly before me and begs for me to turn his lights on.

Ah I have another grumpy picture but it is on my camera at a different house.

It is the same picture as my avatar

That is hilarious! He went from sleeping like a baby to morning grump in so little time :p

My boy always wakes up slightly before me and begs for me to turn his lights on.

Ah I have another grumpy picture but it is on my camera at a different house.

It is the same picture as my avatar
lol yeah he was a little feisty, slowly starting to get "nicer", but still hates the camera! :p

Great thread btw, I hope to see some more of these funny little creatures! haha so far everyone has shown funny ones :D

If I come accross anymore I'll def upload em here.

So, Jake doesn't really hate the camera, or anything really (he's seriously the most laid back chameleon ever) but these pictures, taken out of context, would say otherwise :p
Leno
facebook_-1745725098.jpg

I'm scared
facebook_787419849.jpg

His is name is Mini-me, but we call him Mad-Mad Mini. He's been angry since the day he hatched, 5 years ago! He especially doesn't like the paparazzi, or anyone else.LOL

Attachments

• DSCN2046.jpg
    DSCN2046.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 150
Back
Top Bottom