Chameleons + Coconut

dont use oats as bedding crickets are poopers and i mean they poop alot! just leave the floor smooth i use a tub with paper towel rolls and egg crates i mince my wet food and put that in a dish .I take my dry food and put that in a seperate dish the fruits and vegg provide the moisture .keep an i on the wet food change it every day and every two weeks take every thing out and wash the tub then repeat. cleanliness is next to godliness remember would these crix be ok for you to eat:D

dont use oats as bedding crickets are poopers and i mean they poop alot! just leave the floor smooth i use a tub with paper towel rolls and egg crates i mince my wet food and put that in a dish .I take my dry food and put that in a seperate dish the fruits and vegg provide the moisture .keep an i on the wet food change it every day and every two weeks take every thing out and wash the tub then repeat. cleanliness is next to godliness remember would these crix be ok for you to eat:D

Lol i like that..

I think this should be fine... i geuss ill take the oats off the floor, and just put egg carton..

I have no tomato in it brad - if i made a spelling mistake / put tomato by accident, i know for sure theres no tomato in it.

For there drinking, would a wet sponge do?

Should i mist?

Like you said, Will the veggies keep enough moisture for about 100 crickets? :eek::D

Back
Top Bottom