Chameleons and Tattoos

CamoChameleonsHuman

Chameleon Enthusiast
Anyone notice their ink, either colored or black and grey, cause their chams to stress? I'm worried my left sleeve which is red, orange, yellow, and purple maybe causing them to take longer to trust me completely.

Also if any members on here have tattoos of a chameleon I want to see them!!!

That is all my Chamily.

Anyone notice their ink, either colored or black and grey, cause their chams to stress? I'm worried my left sleeve which is red, orange, yellow, and purple maybe causing them to take longer to trust me completely.

That is all my Chamily.
Larry tried to eat the “leaf” on my arm :rolleyes: Stupid cham it’s not real!!

That is all my Chamily.
Mine have never seem bothered by them. I don't have a sleeve, just single tats.

Haven't noticed this, both my forearms are tatted, but all black. No cham tattoos, but I have a mantis shrimp on my calf and an octopus over my knee cap with the tentacles down the sides of the knee
That's awesome! I believe one day I would like to get an epic chameleon tattoo. I'm surprised you don't have a huge back piece dedicated to No Name lol. Only animal related tattoo I have is a rattlesnake on my right calf "don't tread on me"

Mine have never seem bothered by them. I don't have a sleeve, just single tats.
Yeah my left arm is almost a complete sleeve at this point. Lots of color. Right arm is going to be my black and grey arm.
20190605_120652.jpg

I have 7 but only one is on my upper back and shoulder.... It is all in blues. Beman has seen it when he was on my shoulder and I had a tank top on. He did not seem bothered by it.
However I would imagine more striking colors like reds, yellows, and greens on the forearms may cause them to pause... I know when I was talking to @Matt Vanilla Gorilla he suggested not to wear shirts with bright colors like this and that he always wears more muted colors or white tshirts with his chams.
Maybe try a long sleeved white shirt and see if they respond differently.

I have 7 but only one is on my upper back and shoulder.... It is all in blues. Beman has seen it when he was on my shoulder and I had a tank top on. He did not seem bothered by it.
However I would imagine more striking colors like reds, yellows, and greens on the forearms may cause them to pause... I know when I was talking to @Matt Vanilla Gorilla he suggested not to wear shirts with bright colors like this and that he always wears more muted colors or white tshirts with his chams.
Maybe try a long sleeved white shirt and see if they respond differently.
You know how hot it gets here? Lol can't be doing that everytime it's time to play outside I'll die!

upper back
You know the right name for this tattoo right lol

Yeah my left arm is almost a complete sleeve at this point. Lots of color. Right arm is going to be my black and grey arm. View attachment 234732
I think is the chams seen my rib cage tattoo I would be under attack
image.jpg

Lmao you sound like quite the character
Yes I’ve been told this b4 lol, you only live once why not have fun

image.jpg

Ok so what about presenting your other arm since it does not have the reds...
No they still try and take a munch. In all honesty I'm actually quite impressed with how much they do trust me with what little time ihlve had with both. Tye a month and Jellybean going on 2 weeks. Tye is a sweetie. Jellybean will launch at you for a munch. Not just if you're in his general mouth range.

Back
Top Bottom