Chameleons and Tattoos

You know the right name for this tattoo right lol
This is the only one I have visible. Everything else can be easily hidden with clothes. I worked in Banking for 5 years and could not have any tats exposed so all the ones prior to this had to be placed where no one would see lol.

IMG_1822.JPG

This is the only one I have visible. Everything else can be easily hidden with clothes. I worked in Banking for 5 years and could not have any tats exposed so all the ones prior to this had to be placed where no one would see lol.

View attachment 234741
I have a all black tattoo on my shoulder I forget about. When I shower I see a black patch and think I have cancer then calm down when I remember I have a tattoo there. It was my first and I hate it lol

Almost forgot about my 7hr dragon! Haha these hurt I do not recommend them to anyone! View attachment 234739

I haven't gotten any ribs done yet, the sides of my knee have been the worst for me so far. I try to think of myself as mildly tough with a lot of things, but not gunna lie, it sucked. I'll seem composed, but in my head I'm like F.... what'd I get myself into.

I haven't gotten any ribs done yet, the sides of my knee have been the worst for me so far. I try to think of myself as mildly tough with a lot of things, but not gunna lie, it sucked. I'll seem composed, but in my head I'm like F.... what'd I get myself into.
Yea I’m tough to till they come and give me a shot and draw my blood. The nurses always laugh and point at my tattoos and I tell them it’s not the same!! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

As Joxie said I had to do mine in 3 sessions too. Sometimes the spot is just way to sensitive. Nothing we can do about that. Doesn't mean you're not tuff. Tuff is knowing it hurts and coming back for more a week later lol.

I have a all black tattoo on my shoulder I forget about. When I shower I see a black patch and think I have cancer then calm down when I remember I have a tattoo there. It was my first and I hate it lol
That one was actually a cover up on my first one. The first one was about 3 inches in diameter and was a moon and sun in a circle. I got it when I was 18. It was very very faded out and the lines were aweful. This one I got after my dad passed away. There are three black birds in it. One for my dad, grandma, and grandpa. Then I have one on my lower abdomen that was a little fairy (pre pregnancy) became tinkerbell on steroids after pregnancy. So I did a very large flower on that one to cover it up. Hurt like hell because he had to put so much color into it.

As Joxie said I had to do mine in 3 sessions too. Sometimes the spot is just way to sensitive. Nothing we can do about that. Doesn't mean you're not tuff. Tuff is knowing it hurts and coming back for more a week later lol.
The part that sucks is you don’t want to go back but you can’t walk around with half done work. I’m just happy it still loves nice after the pregnancy. Thought my huge tummy would have ruined it

That one was actually a cover up on my first one. The first one was about 3 inches in diameter and was a moon and sun in a circle. I got it when I was 18. It was very very faded out and the lines were aweful. This one I got after my dad passed away. There are three black birds in it. One for my dad, grandma, and grandpa. Then I have one on my lower abdomen that was a little fairy (pre pregnancy) became tinkerbell on steroids after pregnancy. So I did a very large flower on that one to cover it up. Hurt like hell because he had to put so much color into it.
I would love to get something for my dad one day. Might be a hummingbird drinking from a bleeding heart flower. I’m willing to sacrifice my other rib cage for him. He was my hero

I would love to get something for my dad one day. Might be a hummingbird drinking from a bleeding heart flower. I’m willing to sacrifice my other rib cage for him. He was my hero
Yeah my dad and I did not have the best relationship... It was my way of remembering that staying angry at people only hurts you in the end when they are no longer here to heal the wounds.

See I knew you were an extremely strong women!! That’s a great way to heal
Thanks love... I think we forget how short life really is. He has a massive heart attack and died at 55 years old. 4 weeks after my mother had a heart attack and her second procedure to fix her valves. I was the good daughter even though we had not spoken in 4 years and went to Florida for a week to help his sick wife and two sons try to tie everything up... It was a shit show. And they screwed me and my daughter by hiding his will. But I never cared about the money... I just wanted closure.

@Beman you're a cool person, you know that? (y);) infact you all are. Gotta love the cham fam.
I love my cham family. All of you make my days brighter. Having people to share this hobby with and life. Makes it all so much more wonderful!
I was in a really dark place b4 I found this hobby so you can say these chameleons and you amazing ppl saved my life. This community means a lot to me. You all are amazing :love:

Awesome tats guys and gals, and thank you for sharing all of your stories! The Chamily is the best!! :love: I've been meaning to get an infinity heart with my Monty bird's pawprint on my collar/shoulder for years, and now I'm trying to think of how I can incorporate a cham into it. :unsure:
make one curl of the heart a cham tail with the colors of Lilly.

I have 2 tattoos at the moment, both are all black. One is a handful of daisies on my thigh, (my gamer name is always Daesie :ROFLMAO: ) and a moon on one shoulder that will eventually have a sun to match on the other. Right now I'm working on an old fashion hand rifle that is gonna be way cool! And now I am just hopingit doesnt freak out Pesto :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom