Chameleonic Curiosity

I hope so, I just wanna give every chameleon the best life I can give them, seeing all the people who accidentally or purposely mistreat or give chameleons horrible lives.😔😌

That's her! I wish she would want to come out more, but in the end chameleons are more of a look but no touch, and it's up to her if and when she wants to come out.:)
That (from all I've read) is the norm, but they're all different.

Right now, my male panther takes any/every opportunity to charge up my arm whenever I open the door to feed him, tend to a plant, vac up debris, etc. I try to indulge him, but sometimes he's not ready to go back in even after a few hours (he's content to hang upside down from a hanging spider plant for hours on end with his front feet in space... 🤷‍♂️ )

Yesterday I had to pry him away. Once I got him on a stick, he kept trying to reach out & grab anything & everything, so I had to guide him with my free hand. He's taken to allowing me to touch him—even cup one hand around him—with only minimum gaping. He seems to have given up on hissing & biting (not that I'm complaining).

I fully expected him to be a "look—don't touch" reptile, but everything has happened of his volition.
What makes it all the stranger is that I haven't used any food incentives.

Back
Top Bottom