Chameleon Rape

pieter089

This needs to be said, a few years ago I picked up a chameleon that was crossing the road, I wanted to take it to our farm. We stopped at a greenhouse to buy something, can't remember what, but it was on my hand while I was walking through the plants and suddenly started gripping my hand very tight and almost looked spastic and there was "something" protruding from just before where the tail starts behind the legs.

I think its obvious what it was and I think it tried to mate with my hand, but how can this be, is this unusual behaviour or has enyone els been a victim of chameleon rape?:D

It was this type of chameleon

This is hilarious! I haven't heard of this before. At least he liked you... lol

That's what I was wondering(if anybody's heard or seen this before)... this might just be the strangest behavior ever and I was the victim. I just remembered about it this morning when my cham really gripped my hand and I had a flashback.lol. I feel strangely lucky but also quite violated

PMSL at this thread, i think a lot of people on here have had the same thing done to them. My male has been behaving himself so far and i hope it stays that way. :D

there was a member that had his cham hump a worm LOL, i dont know for sure but in most aniamls it is a sign on domanace, he was probubly just showing you whos BOSS!!

there was a member that had his cham hump a worm LOL, i dont know for sure but in most aniamls it is a sign on domanace, he was probubly just showing you whos BOSS!!

i think thats histerical!! a worm?! ahahahah this is a great thread. "you show that worm whose boss"

Ok humping a worm must be even creepier... and knowing that this actually does happen more often than I thought is kind of a relief, but it takes away from the specialness.lol

And the dominance think makes sense, either that or he was just a really horny mo-fo. He was kind of a big male and might have thought he needed to show me he's gonna have his way and theres nothing I can do.

Still no one here has admitted it has happened to them, this is a safe place...we'r all friends here, no one is judging.:D

I read that post summoner and thanks for adding it...that looks all too familiar to me. This is really interesting too me that it even happens

I had to come back in say that my mother got raped by my 6month old yemen today. Lmao she was holding him and he started rubbing himself on her hand and left a sperm plug. I thought it was funny and laughed loads lets just say he's now in my mothers bad books. :D:D

Back
Top Bottom