Chameleon on The Simpsons

Probably Chameleo Springfield as it seems to be a local chameleon.

Attachments

• simpsons.jpg
    simpsons.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 229
They always do the tail curling in the wrong direction. ARKDGHSFGJDGJDGJKFSDGJKF

I wish I still had tv or a decent internet connection at least.

haha thats great! :D lol I never can figure out how to do an screen capture on my MacBook. D:

I just figured this out the other day and it's pretty cool.

Ctrl + shift + 3 ---> takes a whole screen shot.

Ctrl + shift + 4 ---> brings a crop tool onto your screen so you can just click-and-drag to screen shot only a portion of your screen.

Both methods automatically save it on your desktop as Photo1, Photo2, etc..

Drew

I just figured this out the other day and it's pretty cool.

Ctrl + shift + 3 ---> takes a whole screen shot.

Ctrl + shift + 4 ---> brings a crop tool onto your screen so you can just click-and-drag to screen shot only a portion of your screen.

Both methods automatically save it on your desktop as Photo1, Photo2, etc..

Drew

BOO it didn't work :eek:

A quick GOOGLE suggests it's "command-shift-3" not control. That should save it as a png file on your desktop.

"Command-Control-shift-3" places the screen capture into your clipboard so you'd need to paste it into a program to use it.

Man mac makes that stuff complicated. I'd get lazy and just take a picture of the screen with my phone... :rolleyes:

Thanks! :)

A quick GOOGLE suggests it's "command-shift-3" not control. That should save it as a png file on your desktop.

"Command-Control-shift-3" places the screen capture into your clipboard so you'd need to paste it into a program to use it.

Ha I am horrible with Mac's but I am getting used to it! yesterday I had to buy an $85 power cord for it because mine got chewed up! there went my Panther Chameleon funds :(:mad:

Man mac makes that stuff complicated. I'd get lazy and just take a picture of the screen with my phone... :rolleyes:

They are actually my favorite out of all computers :) lol

+
People make that stuff complicated :p..... Mac is for ease

Back
Top Bottom