Chameleon loving the MistKing

Champhibians

I got a Mist king mister a couple of weeks ago. One of my WC red rudis females loves it. Also I could not be happier with it. It came fast and was packed perfectly. Also I ordered the wrong stuff at first, and if Marty was anyone else he would have just shipped it out. But him being the guy he is he checked over my order. Contacted me, and made sure I had everything I needed. It would have really sucked to not be able to use my mister the day it showed up But thanks to MistKing I could.
Here is a video of here soaking it up.

This is pic of the nozzels. They look great. And drop about three drops after being shut off.
SNB10939.jpg

A pic of the quiet pump
SNB10938.jpg

Thanks again Marty. I love the system. It is nice to be able to leave the house knowing my pump will not let me down.

We got a mistking last week also! I was kind of nervous about putting it all together. But, it was very simple! Our 8 year old son helped me and then did the last 2 cages himself!

In the past I was VERY lazy and didn't spray them by hand like I should of. Now my wife feels much better knowing that they are getting the water they want!

Also, my system is almost silent! I thought it would make atleast a little noise, but unless I listen really close, I can't hear it at all!

Back
Top Bottom