Chameleon eggs problem

Jazzi

Hello, I am writting this post cause I have a huge problem with panther’s eggs. During last 3 months I lost about 350 full developed babys in egg. Incubation period was like in the book, 7-10 months. Eggs were developing and grooving, finally starting to sweat. And than nothing happened. Eggs collapsed and after opening inside were dead babys. Sometime with tounge outside sometime not. Ewery time there is rest of jolk at the stomach. I don’t know what to do. Temperature is about 25 st C all time couse I don’t have how to do diapause. Eggs are incubating in boxes after ice cream closed but I made lots of small holes to achive air circulation. When vermiculite is to dry I add water by spreaying. Is it possible that it‘s to dry and babys are unable to force egg???
Please help.
Sorry for my poor english

Hello, I am writting this post cause I have a huge problem with panther’s eggs. During last 3 months I lost about 350 full developed babys in egg. Incubation period was like in the book, 7-10 months. Eggs were developing and grooving, finally starting to sweat. And than nothing happened. Eggs collapsed and after opening inside were dead babys. Sometime with tounge outside sometime not. Ewery time there is rest of jolk at the stomach. I don’t know what to do. Temperature is about 25 st C all time couse I don’t have how to do diapause. Eggs are incubating in boxes after ice cream closed but I made lots of small holes to achive air circulation. When vermiculite is to dry I add water by spreaying. Is it possible that it‘s to dry and babys are unable to force egg???
Please help.
Sorry for my poor english

Your English is ok, no problem. When you spray the vermiculite do you spray water on the eggs? Need to drip in only on vermiculite. also Never let vermiculite dry out completely. Eggs dry out and babies can't get out. If one sweats and does not open, check it and if a deab baby, try to carefully open 1 or 2 and see if babies alive. You may have to help them if it is too dry.

In one part I cut eggs but also no one leave. Eggs sweats so it couldn't be to dry. I have no idea what to do :(

ohh come on, please somebody help me and give some advaise. I really don't know what to do.

Back
Top Bottom